Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

On 2/26/2020 at 3:42 PM, squire12 said:

Yes I can give a gift.  what that specific gift is I cannot say. 

Yes I was revived as part of my role.

If you think that is OP,  then you can take that up with the host.

Not like I was not leaving some crumbs 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Squire should've easily been lynched multiple times these last couple of days. And the ratio wouldn't have been lylo when it was if the town investigator hadn't gotten himself modkilled. Squire's role may have been a little OP but don't say that town played an almost perfect game because that's just straight up wrong.

Squire died twice and both times town was told he was civ. Just like Marvel - we killed dome like 2-3 times but he wouldnt die. I think there was another game (Orcas It game maybe?) were town knew something was f***** up but they had no resources to game solve. 

Like I said. I love your games. I played terrible. 

That one role should not be in any game ever again. It is a really terrible, game breaking role. And it serves no purpose in terms of balancing, imo.

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, squire12 said:

Had I not been hit on N1, it would have been a much easier fly under the radar game.

That hurt you, but 6 or whatever demons were so many it just pushed you to the back burner until it was too late I think. Getting the double hit was awesome for you 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Squire died twice and both times town was told he was civ. Just like Marvel - we killed dome like 2-3 times but he wouldnt die. I think there was another game (Orcas It game maybe?) were town knew something was f***** up but they had no resources to game solve. 

Like I said. I love your games. I played terrible. 

That one role should not be in any game ever again. It is a really terrible, game breaking role. And it serves no purpose in terms of balancing, imo.

I think it was Racks IT game where I was IT. I couldnt die until all other scum died 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@gopherwrestler I targeted you N3 when you hid behind Josh.   I killed josh and in turn @Malfatron as a side bonus!!!!   Your Welcome @SwAg

I was fairly certain I was targeted on the night hit, which is why I claimed. Honestly figured acting the way I was, not even really saying who I was, would maybe drive some sort of a move invest and such.... didn’t think it would get 2 scum killed!

I may deserve a slight LVP here. Ended up hiding behind josh, and getting two town kills in a night. At the start I thought really when I saw mwil you would be linked to a vampire role (happened is was, sort of) but towards the end at my lynch I really believed you were just town. 
99% of the time motivator is a town role. And was focused in too much on KSJ or flacco being scum. 

great game @rackcs, really enjoyed it.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think it was Racks IT game where I was IT. I couldnt die until all other scum died 

That was Racks game also? 

Goddamn, we should just anticipate every racks game for there to be a ridiculously OP role and for that person to win the game. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That hurt you, but 6 or whatever demons were so many it just pushed you to the back burner until it was too late I think. Getting the double hit was awesome for you 

Town had a Jailer, Protector, Role cop, alignment cop, watcher, Governor, JOAT, hider, Malfarton/Josh as masons, double vote and whatever Mwil, touch roles were.

SK took out a red on N1.  and Red hit the SK night 1.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That was Racks game also? 

Goddamn, we should just anticipate every racks game for there to be a ridiculously OP role and for that person to win the game. 

I wasnt expecting it, but town probably should in most games for the foreseeable future