Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

tbf, I did get whicker to switch when he was set on lynching me

I was not going to vote for you in the 3 person finale.   Voting you meant that whicker would protect himself.  I figured it would be a draw with my kill vs his protect.

I missed voting whicker before you unvoted by a few seconds.  

@Pickle Rick -- why not kill you?   I had an early scum read on you.   Figured if I needed to, I could claim civ vig.  When I got hit N1, that went out the window.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:48 PM, rackcs said:

Welcome to the Forum Meetup squire12!

You are Mwil23, Forum-Aligned

You are one of the genuinely nicer guys on the forum and are always uplifting people with your kindness. Each day phase you will go talk someone up and allow them to perform two actions that night. You must send this target to me during that day phase for it to take effect that night. For purposes of all other moves this will still function as a night move.

Win Condition: Survive and defeat the demons.
Night Action: Motivate (Player X)
Communicate With: Nobody

N8. Motivate ksj

On 2/24/2020 at 8:49 PM, rackcs said:

Well others have been possessed by demons, you have been possessed by a different type of spirit altogether. The demented/split personality spirit of KOTN/PurplePesci. You are now Pesci-Aligned. Each night in addition to using your normal move you also will kill as the SK. You cannot use your original move on yourself. 

You will investigate as your original role. If you are killed in any way, you will be revived. When you come back however you will have fully succumbed to the spirit and will invest as PurplePesci.

Your new WC is to shed your mortal body and successfully complete 4 kills.

N8. Hit whicker

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That was Racks game also? 

Goddamn, we should just anticipate every racks game for there to be a ridiculously OP role and for that person to win the game. 

Orca didn't win that game though. Swag, myself, and I think Whicker did. Maybe someone else. Can't remember

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Counselor.  He said he was killing you.  I asked why, and then left, not caring enough to do anything

So the player that routinely calls the scum group chickens and what not when they hit certain players, classic

Just now, SwAg said:

I was Town.

You were not. You were a demon and a PM as town was fake (I get it was real, but game purposes it was fake)...you posting it unnecessarily revealing your power before need be is 100% scum Swag. You pushing hard for me to reveal websites etc was scum Swag because you wanted to drill home it was real once it was called fake 

Just now, The Orca said:

You were not. You were a demon and a PM as town was fake (I get it was real, but game purposes it was fake)...you posting it unnecessarily revealing your power before need be is 100% scum Swag. You pushing hard for me to reveal websites etc was scum Swag because you wanted to drill home it was real once it was called fake 

@rackcs

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So the player that routinely calls the scum group chickens and what not when they hit certain players, classic

Counselor hits me every game he's scum lol. The only time he didn't was death note, and it almost cost him

• Like 1