Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That's not explaining how it was gonna catch scum

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don't know how else to present the pure min/max math. 

You know who I am and what I do.  I'm in precarious circumstance.  I cannot freelance. 

There is likely a watcher and tracker out there that can catch me if I am lying.

I put myself out there because it made sense to do, as I said earlier.  I was going to get pressure because my early game was underwhelming.  Now I'm out there, and I can block 1-2 people per night, and stopping me is a risk / trade, while there are certainly roles out there that can verify me, and at least two people who have claimed roles that could verify me.

But yeah, the kill order, and purple pepci, and something-something yada yada bull****

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’ve already explained this extensively.  The fact that I lied does not change the trajectory for the scenario I detailed earlier.  Try reading.

This was the plan and why I lied.  If I said I missed, confidence would go down and it would be less viable.  I knew squire motivated me, so I just listed two targets and said I failed so he wouldn’t be mislynched

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This was the plan and why I lied.  If I said I missed, confidence would go down and it would be less viable.  I knew squire motivated me, so I just listed two targets and said I failed so he wouldn’t be mislynched

well, you took your shot anyway.

and so did i.

if we both missed, we both missed

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i didnt forsee you missing a move, and then pretending you roleblocked mwil and matts but failed.

i overlooked that

Way to move past the abstract to a highly specific scenario to make it seem incredulous that I — ME — would lie.