Week 3 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) vs. Baltimore Ravens (2-0) LONDON EDITION

.Buzz

10 hours ago, Its A Sabotage said:

31-10 ravens blake going to throw 3 picks and take 8 sacks

You're too kind. The run game gets stuffed. Blake throws 3 pick sixes. 5 picks total before being benched. Henne comes in and shows Flacco who the real check-down king is. We get beaten down like we stole something in London: 34 to 13. 

18 hours ago, berlin calling said:

with the latest losses to injury (Yanda, B. Williams) both our lines are weakened significantly.

thus, i should expect the Jags to run, run and run some more... how did Fournette look thus far? how did your dline do this week, our oline should be better then the Texans but significantly weaker then the Titans, can't see our running game going anywhere. i see 2 ints for Ramsey and 4 sacks min.

here's to no more injuries... longshot i know

as i'll be attending the game i'll say 16-13 Ravens.

I do think the injury to Yanda helps us alot. Not happy it happened obviously but we should be able to put pressure on Flacco 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I do think the injury to Yanda helps us alot. Not happy it happened obviously but we should be able to put pressure on Flacco 

Yeah, that OL we went up against last week was no joke. One of the better units we'll face all year. Hopefully we can get back at it this week. Didn't help that we got down by a ton in the 2nd half and our defense was on the field all the time last week either. Have to do something offensively.

31 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, that OL we went up against last week was no joke. One of the better units we'll face all year. Hopefully we can get back at it this week. Didn't help that we got down by a ton in the 2nd half and our defense was on the field all the time last week either. Have to do something offensively.

Yea I thought we got good pressure but Mariota moves well in/out of the pocket. Still completed below 55% iirc

24 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I thought we got good pressure but Mariota moves well in/out of the pocket. Still completed below 55% iirc

True.

As long as our offense doesn't make our defense stay on the field consistently like this past week we should be pretty solid rushing the passer. Obviously edge rushers are going to have a tough time with Conklin and Lewan but...

How will our offensive line hold up against Baltimore's stout front 7? Brandon Williams is a run stuffer. Suggs is playing like he's 10 years younger. Mosley is playing at a high level. Not to mention that their DBs are doing good. Things are not looking good for our offense on paper. 

7 hours ago, Jags said:

How will our offensive line hold up against Baltimore's stout front 7? Brandon Williams is a run stuffer. Suggs is playing like he's 10 years younger. Mosley is playing at a high level. Not to mention that their DBs are doing good. Things are not looking good for our offense on paper. 

U missed where Brandon williams is hurt

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

The closer we get the worse I feel about this game. 

Why is that? I actually feel the opposite. I think their offensive strengths match our defensive ones well. Think we can hold them down quite a bit but our offense has to score. Play a game like we did vs Houston. Dont drop catchable balls, mo turnovers, manage the clock. 

Run Blake more. If you're so worried he'll get hurt and you'll have to play him then bench him now but his legs are a decent enough weapon that we arent using at all

21 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why is that? I actually feel the opposite. I think their offensive strengths match our defensive ones well. Think we can hold them down quite a bit but our offense has to score. Play a game like we did vs Houston. Dont drop catchable balls, mo turnovers, manage the clock. 

Run Blake more. If you're so worried he'll get hurt and you'll have to play him then bench him now but his legs are a decent enough weapon that we arent using at all

Tennessee's defense isn't even considered to be that good and now we're playing a defense that is loaded and has more turnovers through two games than we had all of last year. Blake Bortles in turnover prone, therefore this could get ugly.

I like our D but if our offense doesn't move the ball and keep the defense on the field all the time like last week than we're in trouble.

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Tennessee's defense isn't even considered to be that good and now we're playing a defense that is loaded and has more turnovers through two games than we had all of last year. Blake Bortles in turnover prone, therefore this could get ugly.

I like our D but if our offense doesn't move the ball and keep the defense on the field all the time like last week than we're in trouble.

im not that worried.  worrying does nothing to help the team.  if anything the jags should feed the Monster behind Bortles named Fournette.  be a great game to ride him hard. 

12 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

im not that worried.  worrying does nothing to help the team.  if anything the jags should feed the Monster behind Bortles named Fournette.  be a great game to ride him hard. 

Gotta be able to pass the ball or theyll stack the box and its going to be tough to run it unless or OL dominates like they did in Houston.

Archived