OT: NBA preparing for fanless games (COVID19)

malagabears

The new Bond movie has already been moved back because box office is tanking on the coasts.

A good chance this virus follows the pattern we've seen with others and wanes in the summer, just to pick back up in the fall. The NFL could certainly face some problems from this. Let's hope not, on all sorts of levels. 

As far as the 2020 season goes that decision can be pushed back for a bit but what about the 2020 Draft and the collection of fans it will attract?

For the very first time in more years than I can remember on Friday I got nailed by a flu virus which fortunately is now the less notorious but not exactly harmless Type "A".  Of Friday PM it felt like a I'd been hit by a small truck but by Saturday it felt like a 50 car pile up led by two fully loaded semis.  On Sunday I ended up in the hospital.

It's some bad ju ju that may take me another week to fully recover from and if the COVID-19 is even worse that this a lot of people may be getting very sick.

48 minutes ago, soulman said:

As far as the 2020 season goes that decision can be pushed back for a bit but what about the 2020 Draft and the collection of fans it will attract?

For the very first time in more years than I can remember on Friday I got nailed by a flu virus which fortunately is now the less notorious but not exactly harmless Type "A".  Of Friday PM it felt like a I'd been hit by a small truck but by Saturday it felt like a 50 car pile up led by two fully loaded semis.  On Sunday I ended up in the hospital.

It's some bad ju ju that may take me another week to fully recover from and if the COVID-19 is even worse that this a lot of people may be getting very sick.

Get better man! Take care of yourself, lotsa fluids, and not the fun kind

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soulman said:

Get better big guy. 

• Like 1

Thanks guy.  Just gonna take some time to get over it and my mind and body functional again.  Biggest challenge is just trying to stay hydrated.  I was drier than a popcorn fart by the time I got to the hospital on Sunday yet all I'd been doing had been drinking water and juices.

Been sleeping a whole lot which is about all you can do but today is better than yesterday was and even tonight better than this morning so the flu train is starting to leave the station.  Last time I was this sick was with strep throat when I was around 17 and that took about 10 days so at my age this could be the same.

I should be 100% just in time for the FA mania to begin on Monday the 16th when the legal cheating period starts.

• Like 2