Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

This one. 

I simply have been trying to read up as much as I can, but I don't have the time to go back pages and pages to pick out 1 post that I thought stuck out.  It's hard when I have maybe 30 mins per day and I have 50 pages to read, analyze and apparently put together an MLA format essay on each thing that sticks out to me.

26 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Woz is ultra cleared imo. No mafia would ever go through all that.

Thats not entirely true. There is another packers fan that used to play and did a similar thing. Even as mafia he had these complicated list.

19 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

This was malf's vote, page 65 (thanks Woz!). Hockey was replaced between this and the sped-up nighttime. Malf did foreshadow starting a late bandwagon, lucio's power didn't allow that.

Malf had been pretty frequently switching his vote before this, but it doesn't seem too crazy that he would've left it on hockey had he not been replaced.

the white knight is strong with this one

Just now, Matts4313 said:

ok, caught up. time to drink more coffee and figure out what the hell Malfatron2010 has been alluding too. But I can already tell you im not going to figure it out this morning.

I'm confident that I won't have it figure out until he's dead.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And you actually understand the roles... 

A question for you and @RandyMossIsBoss - how many other pairings could there be like Rag and myself?

Junkrat/Roadhog is the other strong pair, but Junkrat (ET) is dead.

There is another familial connection, most everything else is really weak (a couple characters are said to like Lucio's music).

14 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Junkrat/Roadhog is the other strong pair, but Junkrat (ET) is dead.

There is another familial connection, most everything else is really weak (a couple characters are said to like Lucio's music).

And there waslk of roadhog getting a power up. What do you suspect his ultimate would be?

Archived