Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

how is this important tho? you know we have mostly lynched civs right?

Because you've been insistent on me from the beginning. It's either tunneling, or you always knew my role and knew I'd be difficult to hit.

Just now, utley4568 said:

How do we know that? And they could've earned another somehow right?

Well it's not 100% but I tracked dome N1 and he visited KSJ, N2 they hit KSJ and he was the reviver. I'm assuming it was an invest because there was a couple different cleared players at this point and they wouldn't shy away from one of them to take a shot in the dark unless they knew KSJs role.

as far as earning another one, they would have had to earn it and use it on N1 as Sanchez mentioned it D2.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well it's not 100% but I tracked dome N1 and he visited KSJ, N2 they hit KSJ and he was the reviver. I'm assuming it was an invest because there was a couple different cleared players at this point and they wouldn't shy away from one of them to take a shot in the dark unless they knew KSJs role.

as far as earning another one, they would have had to earn it and use it on N1 as Sanchez mentioned it D2.

Not ruling it out. Dome could've also had more than one invest from the start.

I'm inclined to believe utley over RMIB. #1 utley didn't have a big reason to reveal his role #2 he clear hadn't read up very well as he was wanting to lynch James and #3 I don't see him sticking his neck out like that for nothing that I can see as a motive. 

RMIB is the one who brought it up that Bucs was not actually clear. I ran with it trying to drum up some conversation but no one really bit. Then he retracts a bit from that and says the Bucs theory is far fertched. The more likely motive I see here is to pull votes off of mookie (he was the leading vote getter at the time RMIB came out) and shed some dirt on utley.

also, if RMIB is tracer why not just come out with that outright. People who CC come out guns blazing ready to completely go after the person who falsely claimed. RMIB didn't do that and I believe even switched his vote off of utley.

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm inclined to believe utley over RMIB. #1 utley didn't have a big reason to reveal his role #2 he clear hadn't read up very well as he was wanting to lynch James and #3 I don't see him sticking his neck out like that for nothing that I can see as a motive. 

RMIB is the one who brought it up that Bucs was not actually clear. I ran with it trying to drum up some conversation but no one really bit. Then he retracts a bit from that and says the Bucs theory is far fertched. The more likely motive I see here is to pull votes off of mookie (he was the leading vote getter at the time RMIB came out) and shed some dirt on utley.

also, if RMIB is tracer why not just come out with that outright. People who CC come out guns blazing ready to completely go after the person who falsely claimed. RMIB didn't do that and I believe even switched his vote off of utley.

This is probably the most comprehensive argument I've seen all game.  I've CCed people before and I went all out.  You pound the table for that all day and all night.  

Archived