Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

11 hours ago, utley4568 said:

Uh, this is suspicious, no?

And I understand that we can afford some mislynches, but it would be so incredibly stupid to lynch me. You're bending so far backwards to make me seem like mafia. I told you my role, I somehow drew a CC from desperate mafia, yet you still think I'm mafia. If you're intent on killing me, then fine, let me know and I'll edit death so we don't waste the time. 

It would be suspicious for most people, but that's pretty standard JFin behavior.

This game has been made harder over the years by these types of players who post illogically and chaotically as civs and muddy the water for the rest of us.

We should be looking at the people responsible for the mislynch of TLO

LIONS must be tomorrow's lynch

-Lions FTW, originally red lettered TLO (while also claiming 100% that mookie and mission were not mafia)
-Mission, also red lettered TLO (although his could be explained by the fact that Bastion hit Malf and it muddied the waters for Mission)
-JFin, accepted the original accusation that he was Bastion, then made it ambiguous. Had he admitted he wasn't Bastion then maybe we would have figured out that TLO was.

But really.

LionsFTW red lettered a civ AND tried to push an agenda that Mookie was clear (when in fact he was the most powerful of all the mafia)

AND he has gone radio silent trying to blend in and avoid suspicion.

Is is blatantly Lions

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Cause I @'d you and said don't vote. 

Also last I knew FTW was banging the TLO drum before mookie came about

I'm not going to not vote just because you tell me to. That is stupid.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

We don't have a clear picture as to the last one. You mission and FTW didn't vote yesterday and each of you are part of the unknowns. 

I've been pushing RMIB since day 2. Relentlessly. That isn't bussing, that is reading a mafia and pushing it because you know it is true.

There is so much evidence against Lions. He is the obvious vote.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Not only that but if you truly wanted to look at the people responsible for the mislynch of TLO then you would go for mission. He was set to inactive die before he hopped in and voted TLO. Then he claimed that he watched TLO the night that malf died and he visited him. 

I DID mention Mission. He is #2 on my scumlist

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I've been pushing RMIB since day 2. Relentlessly. That isn't bussing, that is reading a mafia and pushing it because you know it is true.

There is so much evidence against Lions. He is the obvious vote.

I don't see him as the obvious vote at all. He went hard after malf and hard after tlo. You don't tunnel that hard as mafia. 

Archived