Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

43 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Read page 30 and beyond as I was falling asleep last night. I'll go back and read the earlier stuff today.

50 pages, cmon that's a joke and a half

You'd rather have five to seven pages with no information? You can always go with your gut and ignore it all. Or you can grind through it (what I would suggest).

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Rushing me to vote huh? 

Danger asked one of us to tag all non-voters to remind them.

So, not rushing per se, but pointing out you have less than 12 hours.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

To clarify, none of the characters powers are based off of their ultimate ability. Hence the "objective for one random team mate to receive and ultimate ability"

Good to know. Though it really makes me wonder what a lot of the abilities could be. Lots of characters pretty much boil down to shields.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It makes perfect sense if you know what you're doing.

So ... I am willing to be educated. I think Sanchez has been discussed more by others than actually contributed. How does voting off a guy who has the posted once in 40 or so pages help?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

So ... I am willing to be educated. I think Sanchez has been discussed more by others than actually contributed. How does voting off a guy who has the posted once in 40 or so pages help?

It doesnt.

Sanchez is a good civ. He gets his moves in.

If sanchez is mafia, he will be lynched soon enough. He isnt particularly persuasive.

Archived