'Last Chance' Mock - Selections

dcat

So I thought I'd look into all the buzz about the Conference USA riser...   And for the most part I really liked what I saw.  Then I read that he starred in High School one mile up the road from Lambeau.  Wore #4.  Went from Bowling Green to FIU.  You'd figure the script would lead to him going to the Packers and somehow I think he will.  But for now he stays in sunny, warm Florida.

With pick 161 of the Last Chance 2020 Mock Draft....  the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select QB James Morgan,  Florida International University

He's got the arm, needs to improve footwork... not much finesse there but he makes all the throws.  Grew up adoring Favre, says he plays with a mixture of Favre and Rodgers because he knows when to check down....  so why not back up Tom Brady for now? We drafted OL big time to help keep Brady breathing for 2 years... and this small school prospect has skills that check all the right boxes. 

e06c212c-lettertogms-jamesmorgan2x1.jpg

47e91afa-morganatgreenbay.jpg?width=1000

Edited by dcat

Trade: Cowboys send 164 to Texans for 171 & 248.

Houston has a pair of Johnsons at RB... both of whom suffer from different forms of Johnson- Dysfunction.  In this corner, we have the oft injured and perhaps washed up David Johnson and in the oppositre corner we have the always under utilized, disappointing Duke Johnson.  Can't go into the season without a prospect for the future and just in case David Johnson is truly done. 

So with the 164th pick, the Texans select A.J. Dillon, RB, Boston College.  Dillon is a strong bruising powerful runner who can play all 3 downs and will get the short yeardage needed when necessary.

ZLUDMUWMJUI6TH24V4Q7SIL224.jpg

@darin3 Jacksonville OTC
@green machine Detroit on deck