Buy low candidates?

beezee

Didn't see a thread for this, figured it can be updated weekly even.

Who are some guys who are currently underperforming and/or young guys behind a veteran who could be had for less than they'll show they're worth by the end of the year?

On 9/24/2017 at 5:47 AM, beezee said:

Didn't see a thread for this, figured it can be updated weekly even.

Who are some guys who are currently underperforming and/or young guys behind a veteran who could be had for less than they'll show they're worth by the end of the year?

Hopkins, if Watson really develops a connection with him

18 hours ago, tab said:

Hopkins, if Watson really develops a connection with him

Depends on the league. He's not really a "buy low" in PPR I think because he's such a target monster that even when he has a pedestrian night, he's got 7 catches for 70 yards or something.

Terrell Pryor I would take a chance on because I think you can get him super super low at this point. I think he's going to be one of the most dropped players this week, so if you have some random nobody sitting at the back of your bench, I'd try a swap of that guy for Pryor, sit him, and see if his fortunes change.

Travis Kelce could be one. He's had one really bad week (most recent), one really good week, and one "meh" week. He's usually the second or third tight end off the board in most drafts, and some owners may be freaking out or getting fed up with it after three weeks.

Archived