Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Offensive Breakout Player for 2020

Who breaks out on offense in 2020?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who breaks out on offense in 2020?

    • TE Dawson Knox
    • TE Thomas Sweeney
      0
    • RB Devin Singletary
    • RB Zack Moss
    • WR Gabriel Davidson
      0
    • WR Isaiah Hodgins
    • OL Cody Ford
      0


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Smh and here I thought we were friends.

I was under the impression we were frenemys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm the one guy who picked Zack Moss, I just envision with us being a run oriented team that he is going to get the goal line carries and maybe reach double digit TD's. I like the Josh Allen goal line sneaks, but I think this could be a thing of the past if Moss truly is the battering ram his tape shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maxmw22 said:

I'm the one guy who picked Zack Moss, I just envision with us being a run oriented team that he is going to get the goal line carries and maybe reach double digit TD's. I like the Josh Allen goal line sneaks, but I think this could be a thing of the past if Moss truly is the battering ram his tape shows.

I hope you’re right. As great as Allen is down there, not having him take unnecessary hits at the goal line would be nice

Need some Moss Mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I hope you’re right. As great as Allen is down there, not having him take unnecessary hits at the goal line would be nice

Need some Moss Mode

I am going to date myself but

 

Moss Tequila?

Sammy_Hagar.png

 

 

Edited by Maxmw22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

I am going to date myself but

 

Moss Tequila?

Sammy_Hagar.png

 

 

I see you Moss Tequila and raise you a David Lee Roth California Girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure he will be the true breakout but in terms of outperforming draft position, it's Isiah Hodgins for me. 

He doesn't have pure straight line speed, but he has fantastic short area burst, and you see time after time him getting a yard of space, and the guy has natural hands, you can tell, he isn't forcing it. I think he'll become a Beasley esque chain mover. Maybe not massive yards but a lot of catches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×