Australian Survivor!! Now - Tribal!! Final!! Congratulations to our Sole Survivor - Outpost31!!

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Don't put words in my mouth that didn't come out. I like Mission, and I want him on my team if he will play. This only works out in your favor because Mission said he'd throw in your favor. Shoe on the other foot I bet this conversation is different. My 2 cents.

I didn't put words into your mouth, I asked a question. What are you suggesting? 

Just now, swoosh said:

I didn't put words into your mouth, I asked a question. What are you suggesting? 

If we had a blatant saboteur on our team, and Dwight wanted in, I think it would only be fair if Dwight would go to our team.

If it was TLO who said he was going to blatantly throw, I would suggest he goes onto your team.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

If we had a blatant saboteur on our team, and Dwight wanted in, I think it would only be fair if Dwight would go to our team.

If it was TLO who said he was going to blatantly throw, I would suggest he goes onto your team.

so what are you suggesting happens to mission?

Just now, swoosh said:

so what are you suggesting happens to mission?

If he's not going to participate, he can just get voted out ASAP, no harm no fowl, but for balance purposes I think you guys should be able to bypass 1 tribal ceremony so the numbers stay relatively equal. Hell idk this is my first time in this game.

14 minutes ago, swoosh said:

right, that's the only fair solution IF shady wants dwight in. matts shouldn't be able to just swap dwight for mission bc he's throwing comps. mission flat out told matts he was going to do that and matts was fine with it. 

If I say I am going to rob a bank and then I do it, did I do nothing wrong because I was upfront?

Missions is being a jerk to his entire team. 

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

If he's not going to participate, he can just get voted out ASAP, no harm no fowl, but for balance purposes I think you guys should be able to bypass 1 tribal ceremony so the numbers stay relatively equal. Hell idk this is my first time in this game.

so you guys get dwight now, but the first time we lose, we don't have to vote anyone off? 

as an FYI, tlo has yet to join our discord so it's even rn

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

so you guys get dwight now, but the first time we lose, we don't have to vote anyone off? 

as an FYI, tlo has yet to join our discord so it's even rn

I mean, it comes off as fair in my head. This assuming also that TLO would arrive in your discord at some point obvi

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The same thing that happens to him in all the mafia games he quits. He gets the boot. 

TLO is just as inactive for us. I'm willing to work with you here, but what you're offering is not fair in any way, shape, or form

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

TLO is just as inactive for us. I'm willing to work with you here, but what you're offering is not fair in any way, shape, or form

Isn't this why Matts didn't accept your trade proposal? Finn for Mission?