Favorite Redskin Moment?

Boarman1

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I've been a fan in pretty lean years.  The moment that sticks out to me the most was attending the game against the Bills after Sean Taylor's passing.  

For me, just going to games with my dad and uncle over the years, and now being able to take friends of mine (some of them to their first game) are favorite moments of mine.  

That’s really what I get out of it but it’s cool there’s always someone cool through those moments that’s what makes it cool. There aren’t that many meaningful moments but if you were at any of them with someone close it really is special

• Like 1

5 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I've been a fan in pretty lean years.  The moment that sticks out to me the most was attending the game against the Bills after Sean Taylor's passing.  

For me, just going to games with my dad and uncle over the years, and now being able to take friends of mine (some of them to their first game) are favorite moments of mine.  

I was there, were you there? So emotional and I was so upset at Gibbs for calling back to back time outs, that probably cost us the game.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I was there, were you there? So emotional and I was so upset at Gibbs for calling back to back time outs, that probably cost us the game.

Yep, my uncle and I tailgated in the handicap lot in front of what's now the platinum parking area, and sat in his seats in 454.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Yep, my uncle and I tailgated in the handicap lot in front of what's now the platinum parking area, and sat in his seats in 454.  

I can’t remember where my seats were exactly, but I bought them off a lady I used to work with at Giant Food. They were in that first level, but kind of under the covering/bowl for the top level.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I can’t remember where my seats were exactly, but I bought them off a lady I used to work with at Giant Food. They were in that first level, but kind of under the covering/bowl for the top level.

The 200 seats are actually pretty popular amongst STH's because most of them are under cover if weather hits, and you don't have to stand as much because of the dream seats in the lower sections.  

• Like 1