Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

feels like you are using an appeal to emotion right now

something that wouldnt bother you if you werent the last scum left on a 4-1 ratio

You know I am overly emotional a lot. As town you would acknowledge this but you are scum so you use it against me.

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You know I am overly emotional a lot. As town you would acknowledge this but you are scum so you use it against me.

you are as both scum and civ.

i do acknowledge this, and i feel bad.

i take it back actually, you probably are pretty upset at what happend, and im sorry i said you were appealing to emotion. you got dealt a raw hand for sure, and i understand your frustration what what just happened. this game is definitely going to have an asterisk

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you are as both scum and civ.

i do acknowledge this, and i feel bad.

i take it back actually, you probably are pretty upset at what happend, and im sorry i said you were appealing to emotion. you got dealt a raw hand for sure, and i understand your frustration what what just happened. this game is definitely going to have an asterisk

Just drop the BS Malf. You are scum. You are doing a great job trying to recover from the pickle mistake. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Just drop the BS Malf. You are scum. You are doing a great job trying to recover from the pickle mistake. 

Im town.

led the lynch on daboyle and hit josh 

my blue and josh hits havent been cced

and you have an unconfirmed move that hasnt been verified.

bcb nailed bbb and mwil

hobo verified ksj

i think hobo is being genuine.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Im town.

led the lynch on daboyle and hit josh 

my blue and josh hits havent been cced

and you have an unconfirmed move that hasnt been verified.

bcb nailed bbb and mwil

hobo verified ksj

i think hobo is being genuine.

Yes brilliant move keeping me alive this long. Not my fault I was dealt this move that can’t be verified. If you push me again Malf I will swear on something and I said I would stop doing that. But if you push me as scum anymore I will do it. Because I’m ******* tired of being told I’m lying. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Yes brilliant move keeping me alive this long. Not my fault I was dealt this move that can’t be verified. If you push me again Malf I will swear on something and I said I would stop doing that. But if you push me as scum anymore I will do it. Because I’m ******* tired of being told I’m lying. 

maybe lets just take a break and come back tommorrow