Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

Right now I’m more concerned as to why there are two flavor or role cops and the fact that you’d rather argue about ET’s claimed ability makes me believe that you’d rather debate semantics as scum caught for the wrong reasons based upon a double edged sword Town role vs a guy who’d normally fixate on the improbability of having both of those roles as Town from a balance perspective. I find your argument disingenuous from an order of operations logical perspective. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Right now I’m more concerned as to why there are two flavor or role cops and the fact that you’d rather argue about ET’s claimed ability makes me believe that you’d rather debate semantics as scum caught for the wrong reasons based upon a double edged sword Town role vs a guy who’d normally fixate on the improbability of having both of those roles as Town from a balance perspective. I find your argument disingenuous from an order of operations logical perspective. 

You said nothing here

Just now, SwAg said:
3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You said nothing here

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!! 

You are more fixated upon the language of ET’s role than you are that he claimed the same thing or a variation of the same thing as Naz, then came out to pile on AFTER Whicker’s push/info, when normal Town SwAg would have gone for both of those reasons first. That’s the crux of my entire point.

I have literally switched my approach.  I am not attacking Whicker because I would be pushing the same thing if I were him.  I cannot refute it, because I don’t receive confirmation.  So, the people that are of the greatest concern, are those that are attempting to shore up every front of the push on me, rather than acknowledging one portion of it is flat-out ridiculous and detracts from the actual logical case.

Just now, MWil23 said:

You are more fixated upon the language of ET’s role than you are that he claimed the same thing or a variation of the same thing as Naz, then came out to pile on AFTER Whicker’s push/info, when normal Town SwAg would have gone for both of those reasons first. That’s the crux of my entire point.

I LITERALLY SAID ET DID THIS. ARE YOU KIDDING

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I LITERALLY SAID ET DID THIS. ARE YOU KIDDING

Show me

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

READ THE THREAD.  I ALREADY MADE THAT POINT

If you did, you did a poor job of it and mentioned it in passing as opposed to your thesis.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

This is beyond comprehension.  Whicker, I at least understand his error, but ET seems to be piling on for a clear by claiming a role variant we already know is in the game, and announcing his intent to misinterpret basic English sentence structure to get results that he wants to see.