Eagles sign Vinny Curry (DE) to a 1 year deal

TheRealMcCoy

I like this a good amount for us. Bring back a veteran who did well last year in limited snaps.

We needed the depth as our 4th DE was either Malik Jackson bouncing outside, Genard Avery (still interested), or Shareef Miller (too raw... 0 defensive snaps as rookie).

Guys like Griffen or Clowney were always likely unrealistic with our cap situation in 2021. This gives us a nice boost without hurting how much cap we can roll over a lot.

Edit: So.... where do Griffen and Clowney go? My guess would be Griffen to the Browns and Clowney to the Titans.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I like this a good amount for us. Bring back a veteran who did well last year in limited snaps.

We needed the depth as our 4th DE was either Malik Jackson bouncing outside, Genard Avery (still interested), or Shareef Miller (too raw... 0 defensive snaps as rookie).

Guys like Griffen or Clowney were always likely unrealistic with our cap situation in 2021. This gives us a nice boost without hurting how much cap we can roll over a lot.

Edit: So.... where do Griffen and Clowney go? My guess would be Griffen to the Browns and Clowney to the Titans.

yeah played really well last year and we got him at a we're his favorite team and he doesnt want play anywhere else discount.

• Like 1