Which of these positions do you find the hardest to differentiate...

Hunter2_1

...between the elites?

So, in other words, do you find it harder to rank the top;

WRs - (between Jones, Thomas and Hopkins)

or RBs - (probably between Saquon, McCaffery, maybe Kamara etc)

or TEs - (Kelce or Kittle)

I don't struggle with the TEs (it's Kittle), but the other two I really do. My WRs ranking has changed fairly often. Find it hard to differentiate between those three. Same thing with RBs, for me. I'm inclined ot think Barkley is the best, but maybe it's CMC....

Edited by Hunter2_1

I know I'm not explaining this like I want to, but whatever.

The RB position is the hardest IMO because it's already such a short lived position to play in general and that has been amplified much more each year in today's passing league. It's become much harder to be consistent from year to year, which why the top players fluctuate so much and why it's not uncommon anymore for a RB to go from being a top back to suddenly falling off (Gordon, Demarcus Murray, Gurley, Etc) . 

Simply put, times have changed. The days of one single RB (Peterson) being the unanimous #1 or #2 back in the league for 4-5 years straight is gone now. 

The WR position is an intriguing option simply because it is a position that has become flooded with so much talent that it's hard to deviate, especially after you get past the top-3 or so.  

• Like 1

I feel like RB is easiest to differentiate. Saquan Barkley is the best back in the league when healthy.

After Barkley I have Zeke and then CMC/Kamara. But that’s assuming Zeke gets his pre-contract explosiveness back. If not then he’d fall below those two guys.

At WR I honestly can’t tell. Julio used to be the best, I never subscribed to Hopkins being on his level, but he’s getting older now and so Hopkins and Thomas might be there with him now.

Edited by diamondbull424

On 8/13/2020 at 11:09 PM, JAF-N72EX said:

Simply put, times have changed. The days of one single RB (Peterson) being the unanimous #1 or #2 back in the league for 4-5 years straight is gone now. 

well you just need to prepare yourself for Nick Chubb and Kevin Stefanski. Chubb is about to do that unless, Cleveland lets him walk at the end of his contract