Got #2...who do I pick?

AFF

On 8/12/2020 at 4:31 PM, AlanFanecaFan said:

I’m in a 10 team full ppr league...we start 3 RBs...CMC will go 1....who do I go at #2?

Most will say Barkley but I worry about his receiving outlook a lil bit lil even though I’m leaning towards him.

Zeke probably has highest floor but again lower receiving outlook and he might start losing bit to Pollard.

Initially was leaning towards Kamara but IIm not a fan of relying on TDs which can fluctuate even thought the Saints should experience some positive TD regression on the ground this year.

What you guys think?

Barkley's start of season schedule and whatever injury concerns you may have about him scare me more than his receiving outlook taking a hit.  It's a Jason Garrett offense, take a look at pre-2019 Zeke for what to expect in terms of usage for Saquon (I wouldn't stat them out similarly because even though the Giants did improve their OL, it's not on the level that Dallas' had been for the last half-decade).

I expect Zeke to likely cede "closing out" carries - in the sense that if the team gets up big on opposition, it's very likely going to be Pollard getting the bulk of carries from there out.  But I do think he can do damage even in just 3 quarters of regular play.

Kamara will see positive TD regression, but Latavius Murray's carved out role isn't going anywhere.  And even with Jameis in the QB fold now, Sean Payton's obsession with Taysom Hill shouldn't be expected to go away.  I have Kamara securely above the likes of Henry, but still firmly below Zeke and Barkley.  I'd honestly probably roll the dice on Dalvin Cook in Kubiak's offense over Kamara, but that's me - that said, I wouldn't take Cook #2 overall.

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

Barkley's start of season schedule and whatever injury concerns you may have about him scare me more than his receiving outlook taking a hit.  It's a Jason Garrett offense, take a look at pre-2019 Zeke for what to expect in terms of usage for Saquon (I wouldn't stat them out similarly because even though the Giants did improve their OL, it's not on the level that Dallas' had been for the last half-decade).

I expect Zeke to likely cede "closing out" carries - in the sense that if the team gets up big on opposition, it's very likely going to be Pollard getting the bulk of carries from there out.  But I do think he can do damage even in just 3 quarters of regular play.

Kamara will see positive TD regression, but Latavius Murray's carved out role isn't going anywhere.  And even with Jameis in the QB fold now, Sean Payton's obsession with Taysom Hill shouldn't be expected to go away.  I have Kamara securely above the likes of Henry, but still firmly below Zeke and Barkley.  I'd honestly probably roll the dice on Dalvin Cook in Kubiak's offense over Kamara, but that's me - that said, I wouldn't take Cook #2 overall.

Yea im down to Barkley or Zeke...Cook is a keeper.

Debating trying to trade down a few spots, pick up another 3rd or 4th rounder and grab CEH honestly.

On 8/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, AlanFanecaFan said:

Yea im down to Barkley or Zeke...Cook is a keeper.

Debating trying to trade down a few spots, pick up another 3rd or 4th rounder and grab CEH honestly.

Who is being kept? Trading down for that pick might not be so wise if the talent in those rounds is lessened so much