2020 Eastern Conference 1st Round

11sanchez11

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I'm gonna beat this DRUM until Ainge/Stevens gets a player/or 2 , but Kanter 4 points, the other 5 players off the bench = 0

Against Philly may not matter.. But in winning the Big Prize this won't cut it..

breh, by next season, they will have added a veteran to the bench, and grant williams/romeo/carsen/tacko will have another year of development under them. Be patient. 

I also don't think bench scoring is ever gonna be the prioritized role for Ainge when you've got 4 all star caliber players to stagger minutes with

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

breh, by next season, they will have added a veteran to the bench, and grant williams/romeo/carsen/tacko will have another year of development under them. Be patient. 

I also don't think bench scoring is ever gonna be the prioritized role for Ainge when you've got 4 all star caliber players to stagger minutes with

But this is what I have been saying..it will make a HUGE difference.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

But this is what I have been saying..it will make a HUGE difference.

I hear you but I mean what do you want them to do? Sign god damn starbury and have him quarantine four days? 

It is what it is. Let the young bench develop. You wanted to give up on Theis early in the year too. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I hear you but I mean what do you want them to do? Sign god damn starbury and have him quarantine four days? 

It is what it is. Let the young bench develop. You wanted to give up on Theis early in the year too. 

I did say Jeff Green back in March at deadline.. either way next year someone good for sure..