Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

Forge you have really gotten under my skin. Congratulations. I need to take a bit of a break from this. I don’t feel well in my head right now. You can have this Forge seriously. It’s not worth my mental health anymore. But I asked you to stop calling me a liar. I asked you to use a different tactic. I said please even. You don’t know the trauma behind being called a liar with me. You don’t know the family dynamic. Have I lied before in game play yes I have. I am not lying now. I’ve been honest. Take care.

Just now, Counselor said:

Forge you have really gotten under my skin. Congratulations. I need to take a bit of a break from this. I don’t feel well in my head right now. You can have this Forge seriously. It’s not worth my mental health anymore. But I asked you to stop calling me a liar. I asked you to use a different tactic. I said please even. You don’t know the trauma behind being called a liar with me. You don’t know the family dynamic. Have I lied before in game play yes I have. I am not lying now. I’ve been honest. Take care.

How can I know that if you've lied before? That's preposterous. So I can only think you're lying when you tell me you're lying after the fact? You've painted me negatively this entire damn time. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

How can I know that if you've lied before? That's preposterous. So I can only think you're lying when you tell me you're lying after the fact? You've painted me negatively this entire damn time. 

Well you know now. So please once again stop calling me a liar. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Well you know now. So please once again stop calling me a liar. 

I'm just done with you. counselor lock. 

Josh role blocked mwil n2 to help catch him, I compared he and bcb and it was a match and bcb is town. I compared blue and malf n1 which makes no sense if I'm aligned with him and that is not made up stuff, anyone can see that in thread. 

You're proposing a game with like 45% scum. You could have just as easily redirected and killed if you were the last scum left. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm just done with you. counselor lock. 

Josh role blocked mwil n2 to help catch him, I compared he and bcb and it was a match and bcb is town. I compared blue and malf n1 which makes no sense if I'm aligned with him and that is not made up stuff, anyone can see that in thread. 

You're proposing a game with like 45% scum. You could have just as easily redirected and killed if you were the last scum left. 

That’s fine and I apologize for getting so emotional. I shouldn’t let people get to me like this. I am 100% town. It is the truth. And soon enough we will all find out who is the liar and who isn’t. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s fine and I apologize for getting so emotional. I shouldn’t let people get to me like this. I am 100% town. It is the truth. And soon enough we will all find out who is the liar and who isn’t. 

I'm 100% town. The barkeep. Compare two patron alignments per night.