Week 3: Atlanta Falcons host the Bears

scar988

The 0-1 Atlanta Falcons take on the 0-1 Dallas Cowboys. Atlanta is going to be trying for their first win of the season against a talented Cowboys squad in Dallas. 

Key Injuries on both sides:

Atlanta

*injuries will be updated on Wednesday*

Atlanta has no one currently on injured reserve

Chicago

*injuries will be updated on Wednesday*

Injured reserve players for Chicago:

Starting CB Artie Burns

Starting NT Eddie Goldman

Starting K Eddy Pineiro

Reserve TE Darion Clark

Reserve DB Jordan Lucas

Reserve DB Tre Robertson

Reserve DB Michael Joseph

Refs for this week: Jerome "The Booger" Boger

Network: Fox single game coverage. Atlanta and Chicago markets guaranteed to get it. The rest of the map shown here.

Announcers for the game: 

AMA about the Falcons, Bears fans. I'm here to help. Also @GSUeagles14, @FalconFan13, @swoosh, let's get some discussion back in here.

Edited by scar988

7 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

im only kinda joking when i say this. Until Dan Quinn gets fired im no longer a falcon fan.

Last game killed me. It's getting old. Unless he somehow can miraculously turn this ship around, he needs to go. Anything less than a playoff berth and at least one win in the playoffs (laughable, right?) and he should be gone IMO. 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, swoosh said:

Last game killed me. It's getting old. Unless he somehow can miraculously turn this ship around, he needs to go. Anything less than a playoff berth and at least one win in the playoffs (laughable, right?) and he should be gone IMO. 

seriously, fire quinn. tomorrow.

19 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

seriously, fire quinn. tomorrow.

It's pure comedy at this point. Almost glad they didn't win because we could've played the "ugh, if only we'd not choked against Dallas we'd be sitting at 2-1" card. 

The sad thing is yesterday wasn't even his fault, but he gets no more chances. This was what, a top 12 team from a roster talent standpoint going into the season? That was before the best receiver in the game was out, Gage went down, our starting RT, DE, OLB, CB1, dime CB, and FS were all injured. Then to add fuel to the fire, Dennard got hurt after he was playing well. You're going to get torn apart with Oliver as your #1 CB and your 5th and 6th best CB's are on the field for any significant amount of time. They had no business even being in the game, but somehow found a way to lose once they had it. 

Time to clean house. I'm just torn on Dimitroff. I still believe we have one more run with Ryan. Do we trade Julio and try to load up for one in 2-3 years?

On 9/28/2020 at 2:56 PM, swoosh said:

It's pure comedy at this point. Almost glad they didn't win because we could've played the "ugh, if only we'd not choked against Dallas we'd be sitting at 2-1" card. 

The sad thing is yesterday wasn't even his fault, but he gets no more chances. This was what, a top 12 team from a roster talent standpoint going into the season? That was before the best receiver in the game was out, Gage went down, our starting RT, DE, OLB, CB1, dime CB, and FS were all injured. Then to add fuel to the fire, Dennard got hurt after he was playing well. You're going to get torn apart with Oliver as your #1 CB and your 5th and 6th best CB's are on the field for any significant amount of time. They had no business even being in the game, but somehow found a way to lose once they had it. 

Time to clean house. I'm just torn on Dimitroff. I still believe we have one more run with Ryan. Do we trade Julio and try to load up for one in 2-3 years?

Ryan really hasnt shown much of any decline and Julios is coming but at least to this point hes still has a partial claim to the best WR. Realistically we arent trading him but even in hypothetical land I wouldnt. We may see Ridley become the better WR in 2-3 years but Julio should always be at least a 1000 yard guy minimum.