2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yep but he's huge and we know how Ottawa feels about big forwards.

Guys like him are probably worth picks in this range. Big jump in production, and you can immediately throw him into your AHL if you have spots.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Guys like him are probably worth picks in this range. Big jump in production, and you can immediately throw him into your AHL if you have spots.  

I'm starting to get nervous because I did not expect Topi Niemela to be on the board in the 3rd. Of course, now that I said that, he's going to go to Detroit lol

EDIT - NVM they took Sebrango

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm starting to get nervous because I did not expect Topi Niemela to be on the board in the 3rd. Of course, now that I said that, he's going to go to Detroit lol

EDIT - NVM they took Sebrango

Hunt would high on my list. I think he's a great buy low guy. Gushchin, of course. I have to consider JL Foudy...I'm not sure that he's actually good at hockey, but he's maybe the best skater in teh class, and I think a lot of the problems stemmed from the team. He's a guy who just throws everything into the areas you want him to go. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hunt would high on my list. I think he's a great buy low guy. Gushchin, of course. I have to consider JL Foudy...I'm not sure that he's actually good at hockey, but he's maybe the best skater in teh class, and I think a lot of the problems stemmed from the team. He's a guy who just throws everything into the areas you want him to go. 

Yeah, there's a lot I still like, which means they'll take someone off my board lol. I'm in on Rashevsky here too.