Please save my team 😖

Humble_Beast

I really need to get this right: still hurting after losing Barkley 😩 team is 1-3

Drop Mattison for Joshua Kelly or Chase Edmonds???

Anyone dropping all their FAAB on Kelley??? I really need a dependable starting RB...Edmonds might be a league winner but not a current starter. Kelley fumbles scare me a bit, but he has a juicy schedule....anyone else you would drop too??? Thinking of blowing all my money this week

Current Roster:
QB: Goff
RB:  Carson, Gaskin, Monty, Fournette, D Harris, D Henderson, Mattison  
WR: Adams, Robinson, Moore, D Johnson, Sammy, Deebo
TE: Fant, Gronk

def: Bucs 

moves I’m thinking 🤔 

1) Dropping Mattison- thinking of throwing all my FAAB on J Kelley. I really want Edmonds too but I dk who I would drop. kinda thinking of dropping Henderson for Edmonds... I was so high on Henderson. I think Johnson from Browns is iffy, I think Hunt gets bulk of the work. 

2) Gronk For Dalton Schultz- I see both guys are hurt. Fant is going be out so I need a TE this week. Goodwin is out, Evans is banged up. Can Gronk be good this week? Would save me money I could use on Kelley. Nothing on the market, maybe ebron/Herndon as plan B 

3) Goff- Big Ben- dropped Ben last week. Looking to add him back for cheap. If not, I’ll stream the position. 

4) Hanging on to guys like Sammy and Deebo because I feel like they can be solid WR2 down the road. Trying to build up talent to

possible flip a wideout for a RB. 

what are your thoughts on these moves?? 

Edited by Humble_Beast

QB- Both Goff and Big Ben are decent streamers this week. I don't see too much of a difference there. Neither one I view as a matchup proof every week QB

RB- I'd go hard after Kelly. You need wins now and Kelly is going to be the guy for the Chargers. 

TE- Gronk is useless. Schultz all the way

WR- for the love of god, why are you wasting a roster spot on Sammy Watkins????

I'd be looking to package one of your fringe RB's and DJ Moore and get an a more reliable starter either at RB or WR.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Current Roster:
QB: Goff
RB:  Carson, Gaskin, Monty, Fournette, D Harris, D Henderson, Mattison  
WR: Adams, Robinson, Moore, D Johnson, Sammy, Deebo
TE: Fant, Gronk

def: Bucs 

I would look hard to try and consolidate the RB and WR situation.  If you want to drop someone to pick up some other players.  drop the bucs D.  you can always pick up a D later in the week if you need.   I get they have a nice match up with CHI

See if you can capitalize on a Damien Harris flash and package Deebo for a RB.  

Upgrading RB is generally hard with the volume of injuries that have gone down through 4 weeks.   Owners are holding RB just waiting for the next injury.

Edited by squire12

12 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

In what sense ?

The dude vanishes for no particular reason all the time. 

The guy has 1 or 2 blow up games a year and then is virtually useless. He’ll cost you way more games than he’ll win you trying to guess what random weeks he’ll be good. Hard pass all around 

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

I would look hard to try and consolidate the RB and WR situation.  If you want to drop someone to pick up some other players.  drop the bucs D.  you can always pick up a D later in the week if you need.   I get they have a nice match up with CHI

See if you can capitalize on a Damien Harris flash and package Deebo for a RB.  

Upgrading RB is generally hard with the volume of injuries that have gone down through 4 weeks.   Owners are holding RB just waiting for the next injury.

-I ended up blowing all my FAAB on Kelley. I really needed a starting RB. 

- wasn’t able to pick up Cowboys TE, picked up Eric Ebron this week. 

- picked up Justin Herbert too. I like how he can scramble, people forget that. His schedule is looking good after this week 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is Tee Higgins available in your league? 

Tee Higgins was gone. 

Ended up dropping Sammy for Josh Kelley. Ended up working out, because I needed a starting RB. Really like Kelley schedule after this week. 

dropped Goff for Herbert. Herbert might be the next breakout QB. I also like he can scramble and get rush yards. 

Picked up Eric Ebron- Kittle caught 15 passes last week against the Eagles lll. Thought he would be just a good streamer,  but might be more. He is running a lot of routes, 2nd on the team. Steelers are going to be a good team and red zone opportunities. Let’s see how he does this week.