Kelvin Harmon doing sprints (last page)

turtle28

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Man hopefully this guy can get right and come back. Alway been hard nosed hard worker type. Actually made some big catches his rookie year twards the end big prayers on health for this guy I think at the least he blocks well is super tough and I think this team needs more tough guys. Great to see him out here running

4 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Steps look short, choppy. Maybe that's just his running style . Turtle, You expect Fields to be the one to break the BUST mold for OSU QB's ? I hope we don't touch him . Seems to be a bad pattern with those guys .

That post was from October 21st when Kyle Allen was starting and we were 2-5 I think before Alex took over.

Yeah, I expect Fields to develop into at least a middle of road starter. I agin think what’s lost in most people’s opinions of previous OSU QBs for the previous 40-50 years that most of them weren’t that great of passers in college. OSU has always been a running back/running game school until Dwayne Haskins & then Justin Fields came along. We all know why Haskins busted in DC and so far in his career and a lot of that had to do with other issues than throwing the football.