R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

4 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

NEW DEAL

BillsGuy82 gets:
OF Andrew Benintendi
OF David Dahl
SP Alex Reyes
HH's 1st round pick

bDoDDleS gets:
OF Ronald Acuña Jr
BG's last round pick

bD's Take: Paid a big price to get the guy we'd draft over Mike Trout in a couple years. Oh well, It's worth it. 

@bkobow05

It'll definitely be worth it. 

Like to haul I got here. Always been a fan of Benny and I believe he'll become a top 25 player. Reyes is progressing well through TJ and should start rehab assignment by June. David Dahl if healthy has produced.

Got alot of equity for Acuna 

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Got alot of equity for Acuna 

Absolutely. When the pick shot up to a 1st round pick this morning I was hesitant but wasn't going to allow a probably #9-12 overall pick affect me. 

TBH probably wasn't a price I wouldn't have paid for Acuna. Was gonna offer Bryant+ if Benny+ didn't work out. This was more than just numbers in fantasy baseball, I pulled a Biggio and others and just wanted him on my team.

Now with this offer. I have a team full of current and past top #1overall prospects in Acuna, Buxton, Moncada, Bryant. With maybe future #1 overall guys in Tatis and Soto. 

bD's 2019 Projected Keepers (as of April 26th)
1B Freddie Freeman
2B Yoan Moncada
SS Trea Turner
SS Fernando Tatis Jr
3B Kris Bryant
INF Miguel Sano
OF Ronald Acuña Jr
OF Byron Buxton
OF Mitch Haniger
OF Juan Soto
SP Michael Kopech

14 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Absolutely. When the pick shot up to a 1st round pick this morning I was hesitant but wasn't going to allow a probably #9-12 overall pick affect me. 

TBH probably wasn't a price I wouldn't have paid for Acuna. Was gonna offer Bryant+ if Benny+ didn't work out. This was more than just numbers in fantasy baseball, I pulled a Biggio and others and just wanted him on my team.

Now with this offer. I have a team full of current and past top #1overall prospects in Acuna, Buxton, Moncada, Bryant. With maybe future #1 overall guys in Tatis and Soto. 

bD's 2019 Projected Keepers (as of April 26th)
1B Freddie Freeman
2B Yoan Moncada
SS Trea Turner
SS Fernando Tatis Jr
3B Kris Bryant
INF Miguel Sano
OF Ronald Acuña Jr
OF Byron Buxton
OF Mitch Haniger
OF Juan Soto
SP Michael Kopech

My keepers

1B Joey Gallo

2B Ozzie Albies

SS Manny Machado

3B Nolan Arenado

3B Nick Senzel

OF Andrew Benintendi

OF David Dahl

OF Jose Martinez

RP Craig Kimbrel

SP Alex Reyes

SP Jose Berrios

SP/DH Shohei Ohtani

Adam Eaton, Marcus Stroman, Corey Knebel, Justin Smoak 

Need some long term speed 

TRADE BLOCK

Those of you looking for SB's I can move Bradley Zimmer. Also could discuss moving Byron Buxton for the right deal (IE power bat). Figure with Turner, Moncada, Acuna, and Tatis as cornerstones on SB's I can look to swap Buxton for more of a power bat. 

Also, those looking for SP's I can deal Eduardo Rodriguez, Tyson Ross, and Mike Foltynewicz. Looking for picks and/or power OF bats. Willing to package. 

Archived