NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

We have the best player in the country. You don't even talk about UNC, you're watching us play, you are our fan.

I didn't watch a second of the game lol

I followed the play by play, my guy. I don't watch Duke basketball because I don't need my eyes to bleed watching Zebras blow them on national television.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I didn't watch a second of the game lol

I followed the play by play, my guy. I don't watch Duke basketball because I don't need my eyes to bleed watching Zebras blow them on national television.

You were following the play by play to our game. I only watch a UNC game if I'm taking a deuce in a public restroom located in the slums.

Just now, NYRaider said:

You were following the play by play to our game. I only watch a UNC game if I'm taking a deuce in a public restroom located in the slums.

So every game?

I checked in and gazed at the pbp when there was about 4 minutes left. Noticed you guys lived at the line and laughed. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I predicted Paolo would be the best player in the country by far, you cried. Admit you were wrong, my boy.

Yes, keep deflecting/redirecting. It's 6 games, lady bug. You are the king of overreactions. You did this with Zion and cut down exactly zero nets. You'd think you'd learn but you are young and misguided.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yes, keep deflecting/redirecting. It's 6 games, lady bug. You are the king of overreactions. You did this with Zion and cut down exactly zero nets. You'd think you'd learn but you are young and misguided.

You love to talk about Duke, I'll get you a Paolo jersey.