Bears or Browns, better 5-2 team

patriotsheatyan

Which team is better  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Bears or Browns

• Bears are better
    • Browns are better

H2H I’d say the Browns. Better team against Top Tier Super Bowl talent, I’d go Bears with that Defense. We’ve seen the Bears against Tampa, and Cleveland against Pittsburgh and Baltimore. 

As for final records on the year, if Browns beat the Raiders, I’d say 10-6 Sixth Seed, if they lose, 9-7 Seventh Seed. Bears 9-7 Seventh Seed. 

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

H2H I’d say the Browns. Better team against Top Tier Super Bowl talent, I’d go Bears with that Defense. We’ve seen the Bears against Tampa, and Cleveland against Pittsburgh and Baltimore. 

As for final records on the year, if Browns beat the Raiders, I’d say 10-6 Sixth Seed, if they lose, 9-7 Seventh Seed. Bears 9-7 Seventh Seed. 

I kinda agree with that first statement.

If the Browns win against the Raiders, they’ve got the Texans, Jaguars, Jets, Giants, and Eagles. I’d hope to God they don’t drop a game against one of those teams.

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I kinda agree with that first statement.

If the Browns win against the Raiders, they’ve got the Texans, Jaguars, Jets, Giants, and Eagles. I’d hope to God they don’t drop a game against one of those teams.

Texans is a bad matchup imo, that team can score points quick and effortlessly. Browns really gotta fix their Pass D. Also, Eagles should be healthy at that time. Eagles play up to their competition, and play the AFCN tough. 

Edited by BayRaider

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Texans is a bad matchup imo, that team can score points quick and effortlessly. Browns really gotta fix their Pass D. Also, Eagles should be healthy at that time. Eagles play up to their competition, and play the AFCN tough. 

Texans are about to have a fire sale and we will be coming off a bye week.

I don’t care how good Watson is if it’s just literally him and nobody else.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Texans are about to have a fire sale and we will be coming off a bye week.

I don’t care how good Watson is if it’s just literally him and nobody else.

You guys probably win the Texan game coming off a bye, but I can easily see losses to a healthy Eagle team that has played better lately, plays up to their competition, and plays the AFCN tough, swept by Ravens/Steelers (can’t blame me for thinking that after previous two games), and a loss to the Titans. That would be 4-4 and make my prediction true of 10-6 if beat the Raiders, and 9-7 if they don’t. Would probably make the playoffs either way though.