Bears or Browns, better 5-2 team

patriotsheatyan

Which team is better  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Bears or Browns

• Bears are better
    • Browns are better

I’ll take the Browns. I think they can beat opposing teams in more ways than the Bears. They can win the turnover battle with that opportunistic defense (even if it’s not a good unit). They have an elite run game, especially once Chubb is back, and Baker when he’s not being terrorized in the pocket looks pretty great.

I suppose which team I like the most more accurately depends on matchups, but that being said I trust the Browns to finish with the better record and make the playoffs, while I trust the Bears less to make it. In a H2H matchup though, I’d probably take the Bears.

• Like 1

The Browns. The Bears offense leaves alot to be desired. To me the Browns self-destruct because of themselves. Baker tries to do too much and starts turning the ball over alot and especially at the wrong time. They can run the ball and they have more than capable receivers like Landry. Defense isnt the Bears but it has an elite pass rusher in Garrett to wreck games in the same way the Bears have one in Mack. So to me Im taking the Browns. 

12 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’ll take the Browns. I think they can beat opposing teams in more ways than the Bears. They can win the turnover battle with that opportunistic defense (even if it’s not a good unit). They have an elite run game, especially once Chubb is back, and Baker when he’s not being terrorized in the pocket looks pretty great.

I suppose which team I like the most more accurately depends on matchups, but that being said I trust the Browns to finish with the better record and make the playoffs, while I trust the Bears less to make it. In a H2H matchup though, I’d probably take the Bears.

This is the best answer to the question.

I disagree on the H2H if Cleveland is healthy.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This is the best answer to the question.

I disagree on the H2H if Cleveland is healthy.

I don’t know. I think it’s a close game either way. The Bears get a great pass rush and I think that could upset Baker enough to lose that particular turnover battle.

The Bears defense against Baker is the matchup there that I don’t like. I think they also have the personnel to slow down that Browns rushing attack.

That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Browns won H2H either. Especially now that Baker is free of OBJ.

edit: I think the key to the game would be the Browns rushing attack showing up in a big way and Baker staying composed, which is very much possible as the Bears are DL has been a bit more susceptible this season against the run over a couple years ago.

Edited by diamondbull424