Jump to content
onejayhawk

2K20: Game #8 - New York Jets at Kansas City

Recommended Posts

Am I the only one who stops every now and then and realizes how much has changed in a few years? It's 21-9 and I still can't get the voice out of my head saying we should be doing better. And then I remember how absurd that is given what I got used to for years as a Chiefs fan lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Am I the only one who stops every now and then and realizes how much has changed in a few years? It's 21-9 and I still can't get the voice out of my head saying we should be doing better. And then I remember how absurd that is given what I got used to for years as a Chiefs fan lol.

I'm with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like a lot of what Danna has done, but I feel like his speed consistently underwhelms me when he's in pursuit on the edge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pat's been just a hair too deep on those go routes today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, there's your weekly Keizer effed up play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kingseanjohn said:

I know I just said I hate abandoning the run game. But I hate that play call.

It is just weird to me how inconsistent our run blocking has been. I feel like it was spectacular against Houston and Buffalo, and but most other weeks it hasn't been anything resembling consistent. We aren't getting nearly as much push as we should given the competition, this week. Williams is good, sure, but the rest of their D isn't anything special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

It is just weird to me how inconsistent our run blocking has been. I feel like it was spectacular against Houston and Buffalo, and but most other weeks it hasn't been anything resembling consistent. We aren't getting nearly as much push as we should given the competition, this week. Williams is good, sure, but the rest of their D isn't anything special.

It's hard to get in a rhythm when you pass it 30 times and only run it 9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

It's hard to get in a rhythm when you pass it 30 times and only run it 9.

Fair point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m perfectly content with Watkins moving on and giving Robinson a multi year deal.   I say this appreciating what Watkins brings to the offense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

I’m perfectly content with Watkins moving on and giving Robinson a multi year deal.   I say this appreciating what Watkins brings to the offense 

If it's the same price I'd rather have Watkins. If it's something like $12M for Watkins or $5M for Robinson, I'd probably agree.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

I’m perfectly content with Watkins moving on and giving Robinson a multi year deal.   I say this appreciating what Watkins brings to the offense 

I fully agree. The biggest issue though is finding the cap space to sign anyone in 2021.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...