BDL 2020 Week 8 - Williamsport Soul Reavers @ New Orleans Jazz

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Williamsport Soul Reavers
    • New Orleans Jazz

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2020 at 05:00 AM

I went with WSR. No Gilmore, Bouye has looked rusty in his return to action. Bradberry is mentioned in the lineup but not mentioned in the game plan as Dantzler is the fourth CB. I’m used to seeing mistakes being guys listed in the game plan mislisted in the lineup... so this was an interesting one, but I’m not going to weigh the game on this. I think WSR takes advantage of a couple of matchups in the secondary regardless. I think WSR is able to get some good pressure as Burns has been playing well as a rusher and Barrett leads the league in Pressures for an edge player while Jawaan Taylor has struggled with pass blocking. Allen has Hopkins now and he makes a difference but I think they lose a close one 24-20. 

• Like 1

The Bradberry v Gilmore thing shouldn't even be a consideration for anyone in the slightest. It's just a typo, Bradberry isn't going to be named in the starting line-up, play the first snap and then go to the parking lot and drive home. Bradberry is clearly meant to be on Ridley

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

The Bradberry v Gilmore thing shouldn't even be a consideration for anyone in the slightest. It's just a typo, Bradberry isn't going to be named in the starting line-up, play the first snap and then go to the parking lot and drive home. Bradberry is clearly meant to be on Ridley

Maybe but if the situation was reversed you'd be making the same argument.  That's quite a typo, I mean you had all week to prepare, Gilmore was trending toward not playing all week, but somehow you didn't think to add Bradberry in your gameplan at all. You even included your #4, mediocre CB but didn't even mention your #1 outside of listing him on the roster?

I list 8 guys on my bench every week, that doesn't mean im.using them unless I specifically mention them. Just saying.

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Said I wasn’t weighing the game on it 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe but if the situation was reversed you'd be making the same argument.  That's quite a typo, I mean you had all week to prepare, Gilmore was trending toward not playing all week, but somehow you didn't think to add Bradberry in your gameplan at all. You even included your #4, mediocre CB but didn't even mention your #1 outside of listing him on the roster?

I list 8 guys on my bench every week, that doesn't mean im.using them unless I specifically mention them. Just saying.

Stop with the dishonesty. I didn't name Gilmore in my lineup - I clearly knew he was out. Takes about 5 brain cells to get that. It is obvious that Bradberry was meant to be written in my gameplan instead of Gilmore. 

1 hour ago, WFLukic said:

Stop with the dishonesty. I didn't name Gilmore in my lineup - I clearly knew he was out. Takes about 5 brain cells to get that. It is obvious that Bradberry was meant to be written in my gameplan instead of Gilmore. 

Nothing i said was dishonest so can you, for the love of God, stop with the personal attacks. I'm about sick and tired of it. 

You NAMED Gilmore in your gameplan regardless of what you did with your roster. How people interpret that is their business. You say you knew he was out, you say its obvious that Bradberry was meant to be written in there, but you didn't do it. Did you not proof read your gameplan?

I'm sorry, thats on you.

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Nothing i said was dishonest so can you, for the love of God, stop with the personal attacks. I'm about sick and tired of it. 

You NAMED Gilmore in your gameplan regardless of what you did with your roster. How people interpret that is their business. You say you knew he was out, you say its obvious that Bradberry was meant to be written in there, but you didn't do it. Did you not proof read your gameplan?

I'm sorry, thats on you.

We shouldn't get into that, because your game plan says his entire front 7 only has 7.5 tackles on the year. So people make mistakes.

After tons of back and forth I went Williamsport here. I think once NO gets fully healthy they're going to be damn near impossible to beat, but this isn't a great match up. They can plan to stack the box, but with the pressure Henry puts on you, having only 1 extra DT to rotate in I think all in all they're going to get worn down as the game goes on. WW's corners are very good, and that will limit Josh Allen. 

Although I considered voting against WW just for giving Jeremy Chinn his own offensive play out of nowhere, but I know that's not fair. At least use an offensive player for a trick play considering......you know.....Taysom Hill and all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

After tons of back and forth I went Williamsport here. I think once NO gets fully healthy they're going to be damn near impossible to beat, but this isn't a great match up. They can plan to stack the box, but with the pressure Henry puts on you, having only 1 extra DT to rotate in I think all in all they're going to get worn down as the game goes on. WW's corners are very good, and that will limit Josh Allen. 

Although I considered voting against WW just for giving Jeremy Chinn his own offensive play out of nowhere, but I know that's not fair. At least use an offensive player for a trick play considering......you know.....Taysom Hill and all.

Chinn actually had a rush this past week for 28 yards. That wasn't out of nowhere