Diggs out 4-6 weeks

D82

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I don't know if you saw the play, but before one snap, Jaylon made the defense adjust and put himself at safety.

The dude really, really wants us to have a top-2 pick. True MVP type stuff.

LMAO. I don't know if a LB has ever purposefully done this in the NFL before.

This draft at least is turning out some good players. Diggs had some up and downs but made big plays something we have not seen in a while from a Cowboys corner. Lamb is a future number one receiver. Badass looks to be the center future. Made it to pff best 5 lineman halfway through the season. Gallimore impressed finally getting lots of playing time. 4 starters for the future that’s a really good draft.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cromagnum said:

This draft at least is turning out some good players. Diggs had some up and downs but made big plays something we have not seen in a while from a Cowboys corner. Lamb is a future number one receiver. Badass looks to be the center future. Made it to pff best 5 lineman halfway through the season. Gallimore impressed finally getting lots of playing time. 4 starters for the future that’s a really good draft.

Pretty much only tune into see our rookie class now tbh. One thing that has been my saving grace this season.

Very good cornerstone players for the future we found in this draft.