Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

13 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Either Swoosh is lying about visiting me if it causes visitation and he's lying, which would make him scum.

and we already know swoosh is nontown too.

i think he did RB orca, and said he watched you because he figured nobody would visit.

we have some leeway, and it feels like nedry is messing things up.

could be the traitor role

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am sorry I can't remember, has MWil's death on N1 been addressed or claimed yet? Because if not, with that being the only kill, is it not likely that he visited me and thats why we didn't have more extensive losses that day?

I killed him B|🤑

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am sorry I can't remember, has MWil's death on N1 been addressed or claimed yet? Because if not, with that being the only kill, is it not likely that he visited me and thats why we didn't have more extensive losses that day?

Orca claimed that kill.

if orca is scum fakeclaimig vig all game, im fine with giving him the win (and an oscar)

Just now, The Orca said:

Its possible, but why would he block me, i wasn't going to hit him and took him off the list of suspects 

because he might be something like traitor-aligned

also, scum likely figured out that i was an odd night jailer, so im not fully buying hockeys claim either.

Just now, Malfatron said:

because he might be something like traitor-aligned

also, scum likely figured out that i was an odd night jailer, so im not fully buying hockeys claim either.

Hockey I think is more believable because he claimed a character that probably shouldn't be in the gảme. Probably a misdirect like the 2 baby dinos Nacho and Bcb are 

My money is on a dino being a fake claim 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Hockey I think is more believable because he claimed a character that probably shouldn't be in the gảme. Probably a misdirect like the 2 baby dinos Nacho and Bcb are 

My money is on a dino being a fake claim 

The one that doesnt add up is counselor.

all the other dinos besides gallimimus has powers.