Mo Allie Cox

MKnight82

Hey guys.  As you can probably tell from my VCU logo, I'm a big Mo Allie Cox fan.  I was wondering what your opinions are for the Colts plans for him?  He's a RFA this offseason.  Washington has a huge need at TE and I'd love for him to come home.  Do you think the Colts will designate him with a 2nd or 1st round tender?  Otherwise I'd think he'd see a lot of attention on the open market.  Thanks.  

I could see Ballard bypassing the RFA tender and giving Alie-Cox a long term deal. He did this a couple years ago with Kenny Moore. 

Jack Doyle is on the decline but has 2 years left on his deal and could be cut with little dead cap money. 

The only other TE under contract is Noah Togiai who has been a healthy scratch on a couple of occasions after being claimed off waivers from Philly after the final cut downs.  

The only other thing that could effect it would be whether we extend Trey Burton or draft a TE high in the draft. 

• Like 2