Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

34 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its Nacho and Pickle

Nacho is the Mafia day vig and Pickle is the Mafia gov or strongman is my guess 

See how Nacho has spent more time trying to back Pickles claim, vs actually finding a lynch. Just trying for a vanilla lynch instead of looking deeper at each person and how they have posted 

Pickle had his vote in yesterday on Mwil just in case it was needed, but Matts and Nacho jumping to Josh made it not necessary. 2 times Matts and a wagon saved Nacho now. 

Pickle has repeatedly ignored my read on Nacho

Pickle is basically giving himself up here, has to be a reason 

It could be Nacho and BBB, Mwil, or Swoosh as well, but it still comes down to Nacho imo with Pickles play and voting being more likley they are together 

After being ths vote getter much of the day ths vote spread out

Nacho tries to get a wagon going 

Matts puts Glen in the lead

Nacho goes back to BBB

Swoosh vote puts Nacho out of danger

Then Pickle finally votes on BBB to put him 2nd in the votes

Final vote count 

D2 Nacho again is in trouble but this time Nacho and Pickle are voting together 

Swoosh moves to Josh

Mwil makes it 3-3-2 (Nacho at 2)

Josh makes it 3-3-3

Instead of staying on his suspected scum, Nacho moves to Josh with the ah shucks survival vote 

Buff puts it away

Pickle in position just in case of a vote is needed

Pain medicine kicking in, so not sure this is coherent lol

This is completely incoherent. Although fyp it's better to vote me than Pickle.

Having said that you are still ignoring the obvious: there's another killer out there who isn't aligned with Pickle Rick. Guaranteed.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca @swoosh what I’m saying is would pickle slip that badly on his claim if it wasn’t for him having a partner and another plan in a semi open setup? My fear is if we go pickle there’s something we aren’t seeing. 

How do you think Pickle slipped on his claim? Perhaps I missed something.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is completely incoherent. Although fyp it's better to vote me than Pickle.

Having said that you are still ignoring the obvious: there's another killer out there who isn't aligned with Pickle Rick. Guaranteed.

What do I need to explain better...oh wait :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What do I need to explain better...oh wait :ph34r:

I suppose Pickle could be a strongman, sure. Although seems a bit unlikely to me... would mean that N1 werewolf/mafia/SK must've crosskilled (presumably, werewolves killed Dome prior to dying). Definitely possible, but I think less likely.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I suppose Pickle could be a strongman, sure. Although seems a bit unlikely to me... would mean that N1 werewolf/mafia/SK must've crosskilled (presumably, werewolves killed Dome prior to dying). Definitely possible, but I think less likely.

Its actually likley 

Matts said he was hitting Squire...they could have cross hit each other and you all hit Dome and then strongman killed a claimed killer Matts last night and he hit Daniel

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I think Pickle is a different scum variant who can somehow escape a lynch and is covering for the strongman.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Its actually likley 

Matts said he was hitting Squire...they could have cross hit each other and you all hit Dome and then strongman killed a claimed killer Matts last night and he hit Daniel

Not as likely as there still being another killer other than Pickle.

It would require squire and Pickle (or a teammate of his) to both decide to hit Dome.

Other than scumgov, I'm not seeing a mafia role on this list that has any sort of lynch immunity.

And if he is scumgov with a living partner, he wins this game no matter what we do since he could just overturn to town then use their factional kill to get down to a 2v2. So I don't really see how that's worth considering, lol

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What would lead you to that conclusion?

The way he came out of the gates seemed orchestrated and as though he wanted to be exposed, even quoting specifically Matts flip on 2 shot bulletproof. The first thing I did this morning was look at town roles to check strongman.

Honestly I'm pretty 50/50 at this point whether Pickle is town or not. I think I'd feel really dumb if we lynch him and he is Parrot since in that scenario we basically threw away autowin.

Then again the fact he's not here or fighting harder is strange to me since if he is Parrot he'd also be interested in an autowin.

@MWil23 if you'd really rather get Pickle than BBB I'll change my vote. Although if he flips parrot im going to lose it.