NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

bro dont u got a lakers forum to post on where you all comfort each other? 

also tell me where youve ever seen that cp3 stop in front of someone called an offensive foul. tell me when. go through every pbp in history and tell me when

I’m not the one who needs comfort after losing to the Pistons lol. Go cry on Celtics Reddit about that call bruh. And, Paul or Trae doing that coming around a screen in the paint ain’t the same thing as what Brown did but do you bruh.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’m not the one who needs comfort after losing to the Pistons lol. Go cry on Celtics Reddit about that call bruh. And, Paul or Trae doing that coming around a screen in the paint ain’t the same thing as what Brown did but do you bruh.

lmao are you telling me you've never seen cp3/rondo/harden stop in front of someone coming down in transition? damn man, alright. thought you watched ball. i don't need any comfort after the sixth game in the season. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

lmao are you telling me you've never seen cp3/rondo/harden stop in front of someone coming down in transition? damn man, alright. thought you watched ball. i don't need any comfort after the sixth game in the season. 

Complaining about ref baiting <<<<

They had to call something there. If they didn’t call it an offensive foul you guys would be complaining that it wasn’t a defensive foul. Refs couldn’t win there in the eyes of Celtics fans.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Complaining about ref baiting <<<<

They had to call something there. If they didn’t call it an offensive foul you guys would be complaining that it wasn’t a defensive foul. Refs couldn’t win there in the eyes of Celtics fans.

i literally said "i could see it being a turnover but not an offensive foul" 

literally posted it. those words, i literally said those words in this thread. if it's ever been called an offensive foul, i've never seen it called that way. i might not sit on nba twitter but i've watched a lot of basketball games and it's a play i'd like to see removed, but if anyone here has ever seen it called an offensive foul, i'm willing to change my opinion given new information

Just now, Troy Brown said:

a turnover didn't affect a one possession game? what 

No it didn’t. Jaylen Brown wasn’t in foul trouble and the Pistons missed their shot on the next possession after the offensive foul. Keep up buddy. Maybe if you didn’t wanna lose you should’ve told Marcus Smart to chill.

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

i literally said "i could see it being a turnover but not an offensive foul" 

literally posted it. those words, i literally said those words in this thread. if it's ever been called an offensive foul, i've never seen it called that way. i might not sit on nba twitter but i've watched a lot of basketball games and it's a play i'd like to see removed, but if anyone here has ever seen it called an offensive foul, i'm willing to change my opinion given new information

I saw what you said, but you said that after it happened. In the moment if it did end up being a turnover there is no way Celtics fans don’t ***** that it should’ve been a foul and those points Detroit would’ve probably inevitably scored off the turnover were the difference in the game.

No it didn’t. Jaylen Brown wasn’t in foul trouble and the Pistons missed their shot on the next possession after the offensive foul. Keep up buddy. Maybe if you didn’t wanna lose you should’ve told Marcus Smart to chill.

got no issue with smart, kept us in the game. sure, turnovers in transition never affect games. got it bud. it's 2021, i ain't arguin dumb **** with you anymore 

literally defend your boy and you still get your boxer briefs in a bunch 

I saw what you said, but you said that after it happened. In the moment if it did end up being a turnover there is no way Celtics fans don’t ***** that it should’ve been a foul and those points Detroit would’ve probably inevitably scored off the turnover were the difference in the game.

so weird that you saw what i said but the refs still couldn't win in my eyes

Like just play better against a winless team and you wouldn’t have to moan about a bad offensive foul call that should’ve been a no call at worst.

Spurs fans should have an actual gripe on that Bron chicken wing on Derrick White cause it would’ve still been a one possession game with a chance for a final shot to tie or win.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Like just play better against a winless team and you wouldn’t have to moan about a bad offensive foul call that should’ve been a no call at worst.

Spurs fans should have an actual gripe on that Bron chicken wing on Derrick White cause it would’ve still been a one possession game with a chance for a final shot to tie or win.

am I complaining about the loss? again, don't care about a loss 6 games into the season. i'm complaining about a call i've never seen made. but if you've seen it made like that, i'm all eyes!!!!

like just be a better troll and i might find myself offended

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

got no issue with smart, kept us in the game. sure, turnovers in transition never affect games. got it bud. it's 2021, i ain't arguin dumb **** with you anymore 

literally defend your boy and you still get your boxer briefs in a bunch 

Defend who? Lol

You are arguing about what you said should’ve been a no call. If it was you guys almost certainly get scored on in transition. Refs actually happened to save you some points in the end.