NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Lakers depth/balance from top to bottom is insane. AD/Bron can go for 20 each and you guys are still capable of beating teams by 20+

I’d still like them to start playing harder, especially AD. Bron is coasting on defense compared to last season and I get it, but he’s at least trying offensively even on the second of a back to back. AD is playing without much effort on both ends. It’s frustrating to watch knowing what he’s capable of. Even 80% of playoff AD would be fine lol.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Excited for the Jazz vs Suns tonight, hopefully we show some urgency early instead of digging ourselves into a big hole early like we have the previous two games. 

Yeah, that is probably the most interesting game today and you definitely don’t wanna dig yourself a hole against this Suns team. They actually have the highest net rating in the league right now.

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

well there's a lot of really great guys in the league so

Most big name NBA guys do charity work at some point, which is great, but I hate when people use it to try to absolve them of all criticism.