FF Wrestling League

FinneasGage

Sign-Ups

1. @FinneasGage
  2. @Deadpulse
  3. @Bullet Club

Draft Rules

• I will randomize the order when we begin. We will go serpentine until our rosters are complete. There is no set number of rounds... we draft until your roster is complete. Your roster cannot exceed 75. Your roster can be as small as you want it. 
  • You can draft men and women wrestlers, managers, general managers, valets, refs, commentators, backstage interviewers, etc... every aspect of the actual show is accounted for when you draft your personnel. 
  • You may only draft active wrestlers... so you cannot draft Stone Cold... but you can draft Sting. However, you must take into account that wrestlers are presumed to be in their CURRENT form. 
  • Guys that may be in question that are off limits: CM Punk, Goldberg, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Batista, Undertaker, Rock... guys that are akin to those kind of wrestlers. 
  • You can draft from ANY promotion. You may draft guys that currently aren't signed to a promotion, but are typically full-time wrestlers and just currently not in a promotion for whatever reason. 
  • You can only draft SINGULAR entities. 
  • Tag teams may be drafted... but they MUST be very long term partners. If you draft a tag team they will count as your selection and your very next selection... so if you draft a tag team in round 9... you will be forfeiting your round 10 selection in essence... 

Process

• You must create weekly shows. You may do this however you want. You are expected to include promos, matches and details... There is no set format. 
  • While there is no set format, you MUST designate amounts of time for each segment/promo/match. Your show is 2 hours (no commercials). Your PPV is 3.5 hours. 
  • At the end of every month, you must submit 4 individual shows. Show/Episode #1, Show/Episode #2, etc... At the end of every other month, you will cap it off with a PPV.

February: At the end of the month you will submit your first 4 shows. We will have FF's wrestling fans give us scores (ratings) to establish a leaderboard. Each show will be given a rating. I will break down the scoring system that our judges will adhere to at a later time. 

March: At the end of the month you will submit your next 4 shows, AS WELL AS a PPV that will conclude our first PPV cycle. Each show will be rated... The PPV will be worth triple the points. We will then determine a winner for the first PPV cycle based on all the ratings accumulated. 

April: A fresh PPV cycle will begin where we will repeat the same process.

Trades/Acquisitions 

• Trades are all allowed.
  • If someone wasn't drafted that you would like to add to your show you may sign them. But keep in mind you can not exceed the talent limit, which is 75. 

Any more questions or if I forgot anything just let me know

Edited by FinneasGage

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

I strongly considered going Naito instead of Ibushi because he's my 4th favorite wrestler but the fit with Ibushi makes more sense. Him and Fiend would be an interesting as hell feud.

you made the right move with Ibushi IMO. I really like Naito but I do think he is a tad overrated. 

19 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

you made the right move with Ibushi IMO. I really like Naito but I do think he is a tad overrated. 

I'm a big fan. Curious how you use him. You also made my strategy a lot easier with your early picks.