If Mahomes and Rodgers swapped teams at the start of the season...

notthatbluestuff

On 12/24/2020 at 4:42 PM, notthatbluestuff said:

...how do you think their stats look at this point in the year, and more importantly, what are their team records? 

I think if you give Mahomes that OL his stats would be even better. 

If you gave Rodgers Kelce and Hill his stats would be even better. 

Either way, Mahomes can come back from a large defecit, Rodgers can not. So give me Mahomey and whichever weapons/line you want.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:50 AM, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I’d be curious to see Mahomes without Andy Reid scheming Kelce wide open every play. I guess the Adams show would continue

Wide open? Are you serious?

Watch Kelce, he always has to fight through mess nearly every play. His hands are really good, and obviously his length and strength helps. He turns ridiculously fast for a 6'5" dude too. He creates his own space as much as Reid does.

(yes I'm biased, but also correct)

Edited by BigTrav

6 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Wide open? Are you serious?

Watch Kelce, he always has to fight through mess nearly every play. His hands are really good, and obviously his length and strength helps. He turns ridiculously fast for a 6'5" dude too. He creates his own space as much as Reid does.

(yes I'm biased, but also correct)

Whether it’s Kelce or Reid, someone is making that connection easy for the QB which Is the main point I was trying to reach. Getting open is an unbelievable ability in the NFL so If it sounds like I was trying to take away from Kelce that isn’t the case.