Week 16 - GDT - Vikings (6-8) @ Saints (10-4)

Mid Iowa

11 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

So far 17 runs to 9 passes. I like this!

Brees just looks done... I get the injury but just something about him right now. I think he's finally feeling the pressure of a fanbase thats not totally behind him anymore.

PS: Right on que... Underthrow should have been INT 2.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Jeez Payton and Brees seem determined to show everyone his arm strength is still there. We've taken more shots down the field than we did when his arm strength wasn't this bad.

I also think Brees is not synced up with the new receivers. Sure, he under throws quite a bit, but I also don't think he knows the speed of Callaway.

34 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Brees just looks done... I get the injury but just something about him right now. I think he's finally feeling the pressure of a fanbase thats not totally behind him anymore.

PS: Right on que... Underthrow should have been INT 2.

Do you think they don't practice any passes past 20 yards in practice. Niether Hill nor Brees can hit anybody in stride over 20 yards, and anything over 30 and the receivers are having to double back for the ball, and it's usually contested.

9 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

What I'm personally hoping for is a rushing game of about 30 carries split between Murray and Kamara. Anything to keep that Minnesota offense off the field! The Vikings front 7 is just okay, but their offense worries me.

Let's have a nice, clinching Christmas gift today!

So we just hit 30 carries. Seems to be working, eh?

I'd like to see Brees get another 100 yards so my bet works out, but I'll truly be thrilled clinching the division.