Week 16 - GDT - Vikings (6-8) @ Saints (10-4)

Mid Iowa

1 minute ago, whodatworm23 said:

Payton took his foot off the gas and even took Kamara out on goalline showing Zimmer class. Zimmer responded with a quick TD and onside kick attempt... Payton retorted.

I'm not for showing the Vikes any class after listening to their mouths last 10 years.

• Like 3

Massive win for us. Wrap up the division and now we have a dead rubber game going into next week. Big decisions from Payton and I'm sure they'll be watching the Packers game eaglerly. If the Packers win tomorrow, then I think we see Brees for maybe a half, and Winston in for the rest. I sort of hope for it, because I really want us healthy for the playoffs. I like that the broadcast mentioned we've learnt from our mistakes last year and let Thomas heal up. Let him be fresh for the playoffs. I hope to hell we we play the starters for a half next week and let Winston and the backups just finish the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Massive win for us. Wrap up the division and now we have a dead rubber game going into next week. Big decisions from Payton and I'm sure they'll be watching the Packers game eaglerly. If the Packers win tomorrow, then I think we see Brees for maybe a half, and Winston in for the rest. I sort of hope for it, because I really want us healthy for the playoffs. I like that the broadcast mentioned we've learnt from our mistakes last year and let Thomas heal up. Let him be fresh for the playoffs. I hope to hell we we play the starters for a half next week and let Winston and the backups just finish the game.

Yes!! Keep them somewhat fresh, and keep the rust off.

We'll have our entire receiving corps back for the playoffs, and as we discussed earlier, the Calloway kid is going to turn into one heck of a compliment to CGM.

15 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Yes!! Keep them somewhat fresh, and keep the rust off.

We'll have our entire receiving corps back for the playoffs, and as we discussed earlier, the Calloway kid is going to turn into one heck of a compliment to CGM.

Yeah Callaway is really impressing me. He's running his routes pretty well and his hands seem good.

• Like 1