Week 6 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) VS Los Angeles Rams (3-2)

.Buzz

17 hours ago, iPwn said:

Run defense is gonna need to step up and stop Gurley if the team plans to win. I still don’t think Goff is good, and think our pass defense will keep him and the receivers in check. Just need to make sure that Gurley doesn’t run all over us.

Your mind might not be changed this week, but you'll respect him more after it.

Good luck. Hopefully, there are no injuries.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If he has a good game against this secondary, I’ll give him props for sure. But there is also 5 reasons I don’t see that happening either. Jaguars pass defense is playing on another level this season and comes in completely healthy.

Just now, iPwn said:

If he has a good game against this secondary, I’ll give him props for sure. But there also 5 reasons I don’t see that happening either. Jaguars pass defense is playing on another level this season and comes in completely healthy.

I expect we'll stick to the ground, but McVay does a really nice job of making things easy on his QB, and Goff isn't taking it for granted. 

5 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Good luck. Hopefully, there are no injuries.

Not sure this is the week to pump Goff. This secondary is no joke. But if he has a hell of a game Ill definitely give him props.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Not sure this is the week to pump Goff. This secondary is no joke. But if he has a hell of a game Ill definitely give him props.

I doubt he'll have a hell of a game. Y'all's secondary is legit, but he won't embarrass himself imo. I think he'll do enough for us to pull out a win (although, Gurley will be the difference-maker).

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Linder out is bad news. Donald is gonna take Bortles lunch money and make him eat it

If Shatley and co.  play like last week Im good. PIT has a damn good DL themselves and we put them in check.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I doubt he'll have a hell of a game. Y'all's secondary is legit, but he won't embarrass himself imo. I think he'll do enough for us to pull out a win (although, Gurley will be the difference-maker).

It all depends how Fournette and co. do. If defense is out on the field all game like Tennesssee itll be tough but the team seems ready to stack up a couple wins.

Just now, .Buzz said:

It all depends how Fournette and co. do. If defense is out on the field all game like Tennesssee itll be tough but the team seems ready to stack up a couple wins.

I think Bortles has to win this game for y'all. We're going to sell out for Fournette imo.

Archived