The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

15 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Any chance we can change to $0 FAAB bids? Kinda ridiculous it’s only waivers right now so any moves we make cost $1. 

Agreed. Dude…espn sucks. It makes us completely restart our league to make setting changes. It’s absurd. I’d happily pay the costs to convert to a different platform next year 

13 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Agreed. Dude…espn sucks. It makes us completely restart our league to make setting changes. It’s absurd. I’d happily pay the costs to convert to a different platform next year 

Let’s move to Sleeper. No money & way more user friendly. Also tracks future draft pick trading for us so you don’t have to. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2023 at 10:49 AM, detfan782004 said:

Wilson is OTB. Looking for younger talent or pick improvement.

With Stroud and Pickett and deep WR group probably looking more Rb talent than anything 

current 2024 picks

1st

1st

1st

2nd 

3rd 

For those im

discussing trades with this is my actual picks 

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I didn’t want make any changes after the Thursday game…but I’ll try to make a change after this weeks games. 

It looks like we will need to re-set the draft date, change the settings, then enter the drafted players & the trades if the site will allow us to do that after the first wk of games were played? It could be a hornets nest with all of us having W/L records...... we could lose the first set of games? Not sure how ESPN handles that?