BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

These DeShaun Watson rumors are quite interesting. We are ready to play without him and will continue to do so until there is a update of enough significance to change our thought process. 

Derek Carr is our week 1 starter.

Edited by MD4L

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Elijah will be a star. Waddle if he can stay healthy likely will be also

If he was on your team you might have already pressed the panic button with his injuries stopping him from playing in preseason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

I had to add rows to make the new players,  might be just too much data to load.  I’ll get rid of the extra’s at work tomorrow.  Should reduce the data it needs to load. 

Where is this document you speak of?

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If he was on your team you might have already pressed the panic button with his injuries stopping him from playing in preseason.

Injuries are different than 4 easy drops in a row and quitting on routes and blocking assignments. I have not given up on DeVonta have I? 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Injuries are different than 4 easy drops  in a row and quitting on routes and blocking assignments. I have not given up on DeVonta have I? 

Jeudy also had dropsies issues year one. We don’t doubt he’ll be a star in the leauge.

Plus Chase hasn’t played a competitive snap since the 2020 National Championship game in college. The NFL is quite the step up for any competitive opportunity. Let him get his feet wet.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Jeudy also had dropsies issues year one. We don’t doubt he’ll be a star in the leauge.

Plus Chase hasn’t played a competitive snap since the 2020 National Championship game in college. The NFL is quite the step up for any competitive opportunity. Let him get his feet wet.

Jeudy wasn’t lack of effort drops it was already planning to shake and bake before he secured the ball too much excitement to break some ankles.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

It looks like Josh Uche will have a much bigger role this year. Welcome addition if that's how it plays out.

I really liked Uche coming out of college, wanted him on the Packers and hate that he went to New England.

2 hours ago, PR said:

Starting OTs*

Yeah, like I said, Morgan Moses, available.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m a big believer in Elijah Moore. And I like Jaylen Waddle quite a bit.

Elijah was awesome in college, hopefully he proves he can play outside and get even more snaps. Really counting on him to develop this year.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

These DeShaun Watson rumors are quite interesting. We are ready to play without him and will continue to do so until there is a update of enough significance to chance our thought process.

Seen a lot of discussion on this. I have seen and believe that this was a Houston-generated report meant to scare teams into trading for Watson before the season starts. I doubt he plays this year, and if he does it'll be for Houston.

• Like 1