BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

CJ is actually starting and has been their best corner in pre season. Not saying much but he’s on the upswing 

On ourlads he was buried on the depth chart. Granted I think those were the opening of camp depth charts so they're probably way out of date.

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Wow, Rack has zero confidence in a roster with Patrick Mahomes at QB to win games

Not sure if you didn't read my opening paragraph or you did and are messing with me.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Since when? 

Same as with counselor, that's what ourlads said. I'll see how they're updated when they update to the final 53.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

1.16 - Cuba Smugglers  - Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas - Burks is my early draft crush this year and hopefully he turns out better than Seth Williams last year. He's huge, he's fast, he's physical. He's pretty raw and his route tree at Arkansas is fairly limited but he's got sky high potential. Julio Jones and DJ Chark are both free agents and Cuba could add more options to potentially start across from Justin Jefferson.

I don’t know who this guy is. We drafted Rondale Moore and intend to resign DJ Chark as it stands.

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

2.16 - Cuba Smugglers - Mykael Wright, CB, Oregon - Cuba has some free agents at the CB position next offseason and could use some youth at the position regardless. Wright is one of my favorite guys I watched so far. He's a terrific athlete but a bit small. He's talented regardless and teams should find him useful.

I don’t know who this guy is. In hindsight, we should have gone after Darious Williams in RFA but wanted to avoid having all 3 starters at CB under 6’0. Jalen Mills playing boundary CB for New England and David Long Jr not playing in the preseason at all for LA Rams give us some promise that we’ll be better at CB then expected.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

So are you saying you don’t believe them/me? Or that you just missed them? Go talk to the Jags forum. 

I’m not going on homer forums lol. If that’s where you got informed it makes sense. Not saying you’re a liar, but wanted some more insight.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

I’m not going on homer forums lol. If that’s where you got informed it makes sense. Not saying you’re a liar, but wanted some more insight.

That’s not. But it also just backs it up. Considering you tried to trade for him just yesterday I can see what you’re doing.

• Like 1