Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

I also want to bring up the possibility that this is a sort of twist ending, almost like The Mist. Like, the mist is surrounding us, and we think it looks grim even though we're all on the same team, and we'll just kill each other only to find out we're all evil.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

You seemed pretty zoned in on the "now" part of it, that's all.

And we could get another day even if someone gets hit if ET gets reanimated, but I don't know what the conditions for that could be.

I'm wondering about ET as well...... If he's scum and just got to disappear for half the game... meh..... I don't really care if I lose to that.

But I'd much rather lose to that than a guy who openly came at the investigator twice. Obviously only I know I'm the investigator, but from my perspective obviously I can't condone anything other than a untouch lynch for tonight. 

I also want to bring up the possibility that this is a sort of twist ending, almost like The Mist. Like, the mist is surrounding us, and we think it looks grim even though we're all on the same team, and we'll just kill each other only to find out we're all evil.

Meh. 

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Honestly, that would be a pretty neat ending. I doubt it but it would be pretty cool.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm wondering about ET as well...... If he's scum and just got to disappear for half the game... meh..... I don't really care if I lose to that.

But I'd much rather lose to that than a guy who openly came at the investigator twice. Obviously only I know I'm the investigator, but from my perspective obviously I can't condone anything other than a untouch lynch for tonight. 

And you have openly came at the watcher who nailed ALL of the mafia to the wall.... 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And you have openly came at the watcher who nailed ALL of the mafia to the wall.... 

ALL of them huh? You truly played a perfect game, but couldn't get a read on me?

Like I said earlier. You say I knew all the cult, I say you knew all the mafia. Only thing I'm unsure on is if you're green or blue. 

I only came after you twice, each time you honed in on me when I had found cult. Each time I've had questions about you have been based on you questioning a guy who's been pro-town all game. You were pro-town too,  which is why I gave up after my first invest failed. But you've been glaringly untown (from my town perspective) a few times as well, of course I'm going to push back against that.

Also I came at you once following the likely conversion thing, which deserved being questioned as well.  (what ever came of that? we just voted to save you and 9 votes was it? what kind of move was that? too easy to block to be a hit)

Like two-thirds of the hits got blocked, so idk how you could say this.

Fair. But that's the only one that stood out. Like had a vote attached to it.

Like I said, how Jigsaw and cruel would it be to make civs vote to save a mafia member?

Maybe bucs could only convert civ because the game would be broken if untouch was mafia turned cult. Maybe the vote was to let him die or let him go back to mafia, rather than die or convert?

He could've still played the game exactly how I've been thinking and speculating he did. But what if he just went back to being mafia?

So we "saved" him, from conversion but gave him back to mafia?

That's my best bet. 

Archived