Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Some thoughts:

-ET isn't coming back to life, but he still gets to use his power (protection)

-Jfin died of inactivity, not a hit

-Untouch wasn't converted to cult, he got put in his own special anti-evil category

1) definitely possible. his assistant seemed to be the protector, thats how he could protect himself.. so maybe he's eliminated but can still carryout protections via his living assistant

2) maybe. But he's been inactive all game, if bcb just decided to kill him the same night I investigated him to "spice it up" that's a bit meddlesome. 

3) Doubt it. But open to anything. Like a vigilante that cwood eluded to? So untouch could've actually played a perfect game, and still be anti-town. I like the conversion better, but considering the predicament I'm in I'll vote for him based on his shoes or hair at this point. xD

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

2) maybe. But he's been inactive all game, if bcb just decided to kill him the same night I investigated him to "spice it up" that's a bit meddlesome.

He did randomly vote a couple times. It might have been 2 "days" since his last vote.

To clarify 3, I think he got converted from chuckie-evil to something-antievil. Like the cost of staying alive is he couldn't be evil anymore. Maybe he saw the light. Maybe he lost the thrill of the kill, something like that.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

He did randomly vote a couple times. It might have been 2 "days" since his last vote.

To clarify 3, I think he got converted from chuckie-evil to something-antievil. Like the cost of staying alive is he couldn't be evil anymore. Maybe he saw the light. Maybe he lost the thrill of the kill, something like that.

Ehhhh... Like I said, I'll run with whatever because I have no options, but that seems a bit unlikely. Definitely possible, but I think Bucs attempted a conversion N1 and the saveuntouch writeup just fit well with what I was told about how he picked his helper. 

Why would I get redirected off untouch though? At the time I thought it was just as likely an attempt to frame him as it was a legitimate redirect, but with how this game has shaped up, that just doesn't look good any more. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Ehhhh... Like I said, I'll run with whatever because I have no options, but that seems a bit unlikely. Definitely possible, but I think Bucs attempted a conversion N1 and the saveuntouch writeup just fit well with what I was told about how he picked his helper. 

Why would I get redirected off untouch though? At the time I thought it was just as likely an attempt to frame him as it was a legitimate redirect, but with how this game has shaped up, that just doesn't look good any more. 

If their redirect worked the same way mine did, they didn't choose untouch, they chose you. So they said they wanted to redirect your move. They didn't know who the target would be.

8 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Wow. Is all I have to say to this.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

If their redirect worked the same way mine did, they didn't choose untouch, they chose you. So they said they wanted to redirect your move. They didn't know who the target would be.

Right, but I don't think it's hard to guess I was going to investigate untouch... that's in the middle of me going after him for not helping lynch bucs... So they could've still been protecting him, even by blocking me. I guess it's still 50/50 whether it was a setup or coverup. 

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

i looked to see if JFin was going to die at some point lmao

I looked the day you fools were on me/pats. Was going to volunteer to inactive die if you guys agreed to lynch whicker instead.

Archived