Playoffs - Divisional Round

Leader

7 hours ago, AustrianPacker said:

Anyone else immediately worried about our STs after reading this?

everyone should be immediately worried...

14 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

That's what's going to make the game so interesting. I think our O-line is going to be looking for redemption, and Rodgers will be better prepared to recognize and adjust for those blitzes. 

I think that's the story of the game. If Billy Turner can continue to hold up at LT, we neutralize their ILB's and take advantage of a secondary that seems to be fading down the stretch, we should be home free.

I am, however, a little more concerned with the defense as they have multiple solid RB's and a host of weapons for Brady despite their nicks and dings the last couple of weeks. I'm worried Godwin might bust out in this game, but Evans is still the more dangerous receiver IMO given his size.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:35 PM, JohnnyA said:

Brady will happily pass for 5 yards at a time against our weak scheme 

Well JohnnyA, what do you suggest?  Didn't say anything about 5 yard passes which he does do .. 1/2 to his running backs and tight ends.  Rather him put the ball up than run it down our throat.  Hoping our "weak scheme" changes for sure but what's your gameplan?