Other Games - Week 6

mcmurtry86

54 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

Beat them in Atlanta too. Miami controlled the TOP and ran the ball down Atlanta's throats while limiting the big play on D

Hopefully the Pats go with the same gameplan....biggest worry is gonna be limited the big plays obviously.

5 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

So... Broncos officially paper tigers?  Impressive win against the Cowboys that is looking more and more fluke-ish

Rest of their seasons are losses or wins against mediocre/bad teams.  

Their defense will win them some games. If Sanders is out for a while, their offense is in trouble. 

4 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

So... Broncos officially paper tigers?  Impressive win against the Cowboys that is looking more and more fluke-ish

Rest of their seasons are losses or wins against mediocre/bad teams.  

I just wanna say....I called this loss in the NFL Gen pick 'em.

That is all.

10 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Can we really balk at any QB after letting Josh McCown throw for 352? 

McCown threw 352 against a team starting Johnson Bademosi and piled up 100 of those yards when the Pats were playing soft coverage. McCown also made a few ridiculously good throws for big plays. 

I don't like Bortles's chances against a more healthy Pats secondary. Especially with another few months to figure out the coverage and pass rush issues.

16 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

If they don't let him throw (which they haven't been, in their wins minus the Baltimore game) they have a very good defense and good special teams. So, slightly concerned. 

The Pats can move the ball against good defenses and they'll take Fournette out. Sell out to stop the run and make Bortles beat them. I doubt that he could.

I also think Fournette and the young Jags defenders will hit a wall eventually.

12 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

McCown threw 352 against a team starting Johnson Bademosi and piled up 100 of those yards when the Pats were playing soft coverage. McCown also made a few ridiculously good throws for big plays. 

I don't like Bortles's chances against a more healthy Pats secondary. Especially with another few months to figure out the coverage and pass rush issues.

All fair, but every QB we have faces thus far has surpass the 300 yard mark. Its hard to say for certainty that Bortles wouldn't, especially if they sell out against the run. Blake makes a ton of mistakes but has the ability to make big plays. 

Archived