AFC Championship GDT: Buffalo @ Kansas City

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Like that's too easy

Star Lotuleilei might help the run defense next season as well

If I'm being honest, I think another issue vs. the run is our LBers. Edmunds absorbs the hits of RB's instead of delivering the blow. GIves up 2-4 after contact most of the time. Milano is kind of a wash. Klein is stout, but too often a 1/2 -1 step out of position or slow. Not exactly Hughes strong suit either.

2 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

We’ve played the Chiefs twice and have been outclassed both times. Can’t really say what if at this point.

I was hoping the game in week 6 was just a bad day for Josh and today would be different. KC seems to bring that out in him, which means to me that it isn't Josh having a bad day as much as their D plays us very, very well.

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

If I'm being honest, I think another issue vs. the run is our LBers. Edmunds absorbs the hits of RB's instead of delivering the blow. GIves up 2-4 after contact most of the time. Milano is kind of a wash. Klein is stout, but too often a 1/2 -1 step out of position or slow. Not exactly Hughes strong suit either.

Hughes simply isnt worth the contract. I feel hell get cut. Great career but its restructure or release.